Why waste a temper tantrum if nobody is around to see it?

"Why waste a temper tantrum if nobody is around to see it?"

That's cuz the children want attention and be spoiled, and another reason they know the parent can hear it but deaf babies will stop crying cuz they cant hear themselves...

I would ignored a temper tantrum, it won't work if you answer their temper tantrum, they would know it got your attention, and would do it again. It’s one of the few things your child can do that will make you cringe. They're just tired, frustrated, or seeking attention, pay no attention to it, it'll stop. ;)

Ohhh I saw that on tv show America Funniest Video and he won !!! no kidding :)

He like to get attention from parents I think :)

Ohhh I saw that on tv show America Funniest Video and he won !!! no kidding :)

He like to get attention from parents I think :)

:lol: really good one. No wonder why he is winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it´s normal that a lot of toddlers likes to get parents´ attention. :lol:

He's not a winner; he's a manipulative whiner! Lol!

LOL! Tousi! thats true!!
I have seen that one on "America's Funniest Videos"
and it was so funny and yeah, he is a spoiled little
kid, wanting his parents attention and they were
just ignoring him but just when he thought they
were looking at him, he throws a big TT, lol!!
You shoulda see my hubby's niece,...oh holy crap!
ugh, ugh!

Lol, Defee and furthermore, the Mom should be spanked!

Lol, Defee and furthermore, the Mom should be spanked!

Exactly right! Its always the parents fault!
never the kids fault that they are spoiled rotten, heh!
You shoulda see my hubby's niece, she is 11 years old
and spoiled rotten...worse i have ever seen! :ugh3:

Solution? When the kid throw a TT, you do the same by copying the kid's actions, they'll stop... Try it :iolol:

YouTube - Why waste a temper tantrum if nobody is around to see it????

:ugh3:

[yt]KpSfThUv_pc[/yt]

For parents.

This toddler is playing games against their parents to crave for their attention.

Don't you see the parents ignored their child, to show they are the BOSS or ??

THAT's hilarous!!!

Yea, the parents are showing that they wont reinforce that behavior by giving their toddler attention. I do the same wiht my children..when they throw tantrums, instead of yelling at them or trying to get them to stop, I just continue to do what I do without making eye contact with them. Once u make eye contact, they will resume their tantrums. If I am at a public place, I just stop shopping or whatever, pick my child up and go to the truck and drive home and put them in time out. There are some times I cant stop doing my errands so I just keep on doing it. Fortunately, my daughter's tantrums never lasted too long. My son is starting to enter the terrible two's phase so far his tantrums are short lived. Wait and see...:fingersx:

hahaha... I can remember one of my daughters always had TT right after nap... I got tired of it... so one day she did TT right after nap.. all i do was lots of cold water sprinkled on her face... she stopped...Then she tried to start.... other kids and I sang her name is a crybaby.. she hated it.. she stopped.... whew...

hahaha... I can remember one of my daughters always had TT right after nap... I got tired of it... so one day she did TT right after nap.. all i do was lots of cold water sprinkled on her face... she stopped...Then she tried to start.... other kids and I sang her name is a crybaby.. she hated it.. she stopped.... whew...

:ugh3: Interesting parenting approach.

Back