WHY us???

jdharrawood

Reaction score
They found out that Russia is behind this with Iraq.

Why is the whole world against us??? We are the only ones who have helped other world when they have some kind of disaster.

There are so many list that we have done for others countries.

What have other countries done for us? nothing. So why are they still against us???

WHY????

well, Russians and we has never been friends since before 1991 so it makes sense that they're still with that Soviet mentality.

No dont move this to current events. I wouldn't be surprised. America, unfortunatelly, is an imperalistic nation. What the government wants you to think is that we're helping others but really we just invade nations for a personal gain.

Originally posted by illustrator
Russica used to be our friend during WWII. Now, what's hell going on?

That's not true. It was USSR if you speaking of during WW2.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
That's not true. It was USSR if you speaking of during WW2.

Agreed. Lenin set up the Soviet communist party in 1917. Prior to World War II, Joseph Stalin took over the leadership of the Soviet Communist Party.

Originally posted by jdharrawood
They found out that Russia is behind this with Iraq.

Why is the whole world against us??? We are the only ones who have helped other world when they have some kind of disaster.

There are so many list that we have done for others countries.

What have other countries done for us? nothing. So why are they still against us???

WHY????
it has been started SINCE world war I or WWII, cold war evathing it sucks :(

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Some love America, some hate America..
yeah but i notice most countries hates America for interferring their business.

I risk of sounding very anti-American here, but I will do this anyway, to help you see other country's perspective.

America is seen as Mickey and World Company, with businesses taking over their economy in their countries. Everywhere you go, you see MacDonald's and KFCs, etc... American clothes are on the market and has a big share of international markets. Sometimes, if a product is not doing well in USA, the company will market globally and have better results. Sometimes foreign businesses have no chances to compete with companies like Disney and Macdonald's.

When American tourists come to other countries, they have horrible attitudes towards ppl. They expect ppl to speak English for them, and if they do not understand, they shout loudly at the foreigners expecting them to understand English. They act like they own the place or something. Fortunately, I do not have this attitude, so I have seen some Americans act this way. :eek:

And last thing, Americans are oblivious of the events that are happening in the rest of the world. They only focus on this country and on their own interests. Sure, we go and bail other countries out, but there is always a reason behind it. Like trying to stop the spread of communism, to economic interests.

well some countries have thier own thoughts of america and some don't whilist we re free and thier not, we have our own bill of rights while they have the dictiorship ruling thier bodies mind and soul, i belive in freedom of our choice and if russia can't handle it then russia can stick it up thier arse!

Russia need Iraq oil, so they exchanges things w/ Iraq's government for the oil. That's why Russia and Iraq opened a trade. Russia just don't want to get involved in USA's war with Saddam. Now we found out why!.

everybody say the same thing: "JEALOUSY".

Russia wanted to be one of the most popular and richest nation as the goverment always planned for that, but the US government interupted them because their government isn't treating their citizens with respect and should have the fair amount of privacy and freedom as USA does and i guess the Russian goverment is still mad at us and they still have problems handling their new kind of "freedom" lol

Originally posted by kuifje75
I risk of sounding very anti-American here, but I will do this anyway, to help you see other country's perspective.

America is seen as Mickey and World Company, with businesses taking over their economy in their countries. Everywhere you go, you see MacDonald's and KFCs, etc... American clothes are on the market and has a big share of international markets. Sometimes, if a product is not doing well in USA, the company will market globally and have better results. Sometimes foreign businesses have no chances to compete with companies like Disney and Macdonald's.

When American tourists come to other countries, they have horrible attitudes towards ppl. They expect ppl to speak English for them, and if they do not understand, they shout loudly at the foreigners expecting them to understand English. They act like they own the place or something. Fortunately, I do not have this attitude, so I have seen some Americans act this way. :eek:

And last thing, Americans are oblivious of the events that are happening in the rest of the world. They only focus on this country and on their own interests. Sure, we go and bail other countries out, but there is always a reason behind it. Like trying to stop the spread of communism, to economic interests.

In one term: capitalism

Back