why the regligon stop in all deaf.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

deafironchef

Reaction score
it not make sense to me ? can someone im me please

Tell you right here. Because too many fights.

because people can't seem to discuss religion. At least not civilly, anyways.

it not make sense to me ? can someone im me please

Where have you been? :roll: I guess you have been away a long time to know there was a lot of flares and disagreements on our different religion. You have to be there to know what is happening. Every religion is different that so many times they flare up with bad result. So Alex and the mods had to close that up until they decide to open up again but I hope not. It is better to have peace and quiet. :cool2:

This is freedom and it's better without religion debates.

Because when people discuss religions, some people take it personally... and they don't want to concede that there are viewpoints other than their own.

Have to agree with everybody hear that reglions issues is much better off and not add to discussion since some can't get along with the topic of relgions and respect each other feelings on religions. Some can't accpet it and some do. It gets way out of control with having too many people taking relgions too personally that makes them reglion frantic.

Which puzzles me, why is there a section for "On Topic Debates" if everyone is busy walking on eggshells? :hmm:

Because... debates are not based on faith.

Nah, but it's fueled by a difference of perspectives. It sharpens the brain, there's no harm in... gasp... disagreeing if it's done appropriately (rotten tomatoes but with no worms of course)

Huh? Debates are not based on faith?....I don't think so for one second. Look at nearly all debates and there is some faith based attachment to link nearly all points of views or arguments.

Huh? Debates are not based on faith?....I don't think so for one second. Look at nearly all debates and there is some faith based attachment to link nearly all points of views or arguments.

Faith means you place complete trust in that something is right... without any backing of facts.

Debates require you back your logic and perspective with facts.

Faith means you place complete trust in that something is right... without any backing of facts.

Debates require you back your logic and perspective with facts.

Don't we put complete trust in assuming a fact is a fact? Takes a lot of faith I would say :hmm:

I would want religion section to re-open and I'm enjoy to have religious discussion in this forum.

I'd love to discuss religion too but I have a feeling they might turn out like some of our political threads.

:whistle:

I'd love to discuss religion too but I have a feeling they might turn out like some of our political threads.

:whistle:

I gotta admit..I am curious about that myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back