Why the couple share the same account?

Neither Hubby nor I have FB accounts.

Neither Hubby nor I use IM.

Hubby and I share one webmail account for convenience. I also have a Yahoo account for "groups", such as homeowners, terps, and Freecycle, and for shopping, so as not to clutter up our shared account.

Hubby has a business banking account to which I have access but I never use it. I have a credit union account for my business.

Hubby doesn't participate in on-line forums.

Hubby has a cell phone and I have a Blackberry. We also have a home/business land-line phone.

No, it doesn't! You don't know how when someone feel about it... When someone search and found to make contract. Realize, that it's not the dude but his wife to talk.

FRIEND: "omg! I'm glad to found you. I knew you laid lot of girls, I'm glad you stop and got married. What's up???"
MAN but actual Woman: "What?!? My hubby laid with lot of girls? Wait a second...."
FRIEND: *wait for hour and until that account been disconnect from that person*

Too bad. Truth is the best way of knowledge. :aw:

No, it doesn't! You don't know how when someone feel about it... When someone search and found to make contract. Realize, that it's not the dude but his wife to talk.

FRIEND: "omg! I'm glad to found you. I knew you laid lot of girls, I'm glad you stop and got married. What's up???"
MAN but actual Woman: "What?!? My hubby laid with lot of girls? Wait a second...."
FRIEND: *wait for hour and until that account been disconnect from that person*

:giggle:

Doesn't matter if he used the private chat. Her hubby still had access to her account.

And he "saw the transactions"

PowerOn, did you know she was married?

Before you sent her messages or status updates?

How do I know if she is married if it doesn't show on her profile nor on her profile if pictures take something weird.

Okay if it's a 2 for 1 deal, then it's obviously the woman dragging along her mate for the ride. He probably has no idea about the account and would scream if he knew how his "name" was being tainted with status updates about makeup and sappy chick flicks =)

Back