why some students still stay at Gallaudet over 7 years?

OMG SERIOUSLY!! It is the first I ever heard. I am surprise. You serious? What did you do at gallaudet for 20years? Study in gallaudet for 20years till PhDs or what? I am puzzled? Care to share? Or it is just a serious JOKE.

If there is a deaf college student who stayed at college for 20 years. that would eventually break the world record. LOOL!

* The world will not be here without your thoughts - ohiit.com *

I was being sarcastic cuz the OP always makes threads like these about Gallaudet but never returns to reply to any of the posts.

I stayed at Gallaudet for 2 years for grad school. I cant imagine staying at college for that long..would be a waste of time. :)

It took me almost 7 yrs to get my BSME, but 2 and half years of that time I spent working in the oil field. So I gained experience for whatever future job i get.

I am assuming that this is a hearing impaired university because I never heard of this place.

Not a hearing impaired university...a University for the Deaf.

I knew someone at RIT who loved it so he took the minimum fulltime schedule of 12 credit hours a quarter to stay there longer. I think he was around for 6 or 7 years.

Of course Gallaudet is a Deaf university.

I knew someone at RIT who loved it so he took the minimum fulltime schedule of 12 credit hours a quarter to stay there longer. I think he was around for 6 or 7 years.

Of course Gallaudet is a Deaf university.

So it's a university that cannot hear.

I actually want to get my AAS next year in a year.

For Gally, I expect to be there for 8 years getting my Master's certification for Deaf Ed. :)

Back