why so many women worry themselves future, leads to have boyfriend?

nat84

Reaction score
I wonder I noticed many women always worry themselves in every minute after break up or no boyfriend yet, catch up their rush to have boyfriend later. I am young and college student, didn't have boyfriend since middle school, being good myself to study in high school and college for years.

I believe in myself, no rush for me, very humble and relax. I have do a lot things like helping or serving people at place often, include my family, too. Once I met one high school teacher, she is elder and still single since her life but she retired in few years ago. And not only, same at gallaudet, I guess they seems fine anyways.

I feel sorry for some friends who guys really hard accept themselves, sees women who already taken before. They talked to me before when at club or someplace. I understood they told me often women seems worry what they want in future, find someone else to marry later, also, not for them, isnt right? why some women find other one instead of one is still single at time?

I'm a female here. I had trouble with men during we were on a friend date, I find myself that I'm not good enough for any man. So I don't want to waste my time if I suck at relationship, besides, I'm an asexuality with very little sexual attaction or have no desire for sex pleasure. I also don't want to have more unhappiness if I just keep to hold my "hope" for having a new boyfriend. I don't need that.

Right now, I enjoy my life as long as I can wait patiently until a good time has come. I'm not really worry very much, so... I support animals rights, helping my family, and sometimes, going to hang out with friends. Many things that I can do whatever I want to keep my life a little easier. I'm very happy to be single woman. :)

What makes me kinda laugh- are those people who - [THINK, they need someone significant in their life-Right Now, only to find themselves - single again awhile later. I have seen this played out so many X's in my 30 yrs as an adult- it ain't funny!

Yet- those of us who took our merry-old time at it, are happly married (after 20 yrs for my wife and I :D:D:D) w/ no end in sight, w/ the exception of death, of course.

So yes- if u r 20 ( + ) and single - go out and enjoy life while u can!

Serious gf/bf can wait till you r ready to settle down.

-charles

Well most women fear of loneliness and need someone there for them.

As I am a woman I dont need a man in my life as I have a son who keep me on my toe. I have no trust in men at all and dont need them.

But when the time come at the right moment maybe I will go for it but right now I have so much to take care of in my life.

I am enjoy the freedom.

Some times after a brake up it is better to stay alone for a while. It make you rethink so you dont do same mistake. As for me I like my new freedom. After a messy divorce and I feel much better alone. If the time comes to have a bf it will come on its own.

I aint worried. :)

Nat, that's a great pace you have set for yourself! Focus on your education, and also allow yourself to experience a little bit of social life. I often wish I made more of an effort for my social life while I was still in college, but I still made great friends that I still stay in touch with after graduation. College is a great time to try new things and to meet new people.

I just think guys need to advertise themselves more, regarding their difficulties in finding someone.

my parents worried about me!

my dad totally shock about im dating with british boyfriend and my dad worried about me to dating nice guys but i can DOIT!

my mom says i can dating whatsoevers! what i wanted it but im adult enough and my parents always stay out my respect between me and my boyfriend.

I aint worried. :)

Nat, that's a great pace you have set for yourself! Focus on your education, and also allow yourself to experience a little bit of social life. I often wish I made more of an effort for my social life while I was still in college, but I still made great friends that I still stay in touch with after graduation. College is a great time to try new things and to meet new people.

I just think guys need to advertise themselves more, regarding their difficulties in finding someone.

I agree with u about Nat.

After my divorce, I wasnt in a rush for a new relationship cuz I needed to be alone and learn about who I was after identifying myself as my ex's hubby's wife for so long. I had lost myself in that marriage and needed to rediscover myself. I stayed single for 4 years. It was great!

Some women (and men, too, for that matter) feel that they must be in a relationship to be "complete". These people need to work on themselves first. A relationship is not going to giving you what you are missing within yourself. If you "need" a relationship, chances are very great there will be problems. However, if you simply "want" a relationship, and don't feel that you must have it for your life to be complete, chances are great that it will be successful and fulfilling.

In my case, it seems logical to get married young. I grew up in an agricultural area and farmers do not need much education (not to say that additional education is not useful) when they grew up in that lifestyle. All the man need to take over the family farm is a wife to take care of the children. I do want to continue in the agricultural lifestyle (I do have some mixed feelings on this) and take over my father's farm, but I have no husband. My father is looking to retire in the next 5-10 years. I don't know where to meet a farmer-wannabe. :)

As I am a woman I dont need a man in my life as I have a son who keep me on my toe. I have no trust in men at all and dont need them.

But when the time come at the right moment maybe I will go for it but right now I have so much to take care of in my life.

I am enjoy the freedom.

I feel the same way

I am enjoy the freedom.

I felt the same way.. I dont need someone in my life ... I am focusing on myself and my son.. Plus I am still married but its in process of divorcing so I am not worried about having a relationship right now. I am too enjoying my freedom. :D

Anyone has to look hard at their overall situation and determine what they are capable of. If some experience or skills are lacking, it's better to brush up on it instead of diving into a relationship only to end up back to square one. Dwelling or worrying will not get anyone anywhere, just enjoy life especially outside of your house if you have intentions of meeting someone. Some may get lucky tonight, for others it may take a lifetime. This is what will make you unique, don't bother about trying to meet society's expectations, just make you happy!

Anyone has to look hard at their overall situation and determine what they are capable of. If some experience or skills are lacking, it's better to brush up on it instead of diving into a relationship only to end up back to square one. Dwelling or worrying will not get anyone anywhere, just enjoy life especially outside of your house if you have intentions of meeting someone. Some may get lucky tonight, for others it may take a lifetime. This is what will make you unique, don't bother about trying to meet society's expectations, just make you happy!

good posting! I agree with you on that. don't dwell on it and let it go.. do something nice for a change and have fun.. best of all let love find you... :)

Great posting! :cool2:

Yes, that's true. There are a lot of women who jump from men to men so quickly.

I know a woman who dated one guy for several years. They broke up and she quickly moved on to the next guy within a few months. A few years later, they broke up and she quickly moved on to the next guy. Boy, she's crazy!

Oh, wait... I'm talking about my ex-girlfriend. Yikes! ;)

Back