why so many KG and PKZ was hired to school for the deaf?

nat84

Reaction score
I wonder why so many KG and PKZ was hired to school for the deaf same as CSDF and MSD? Most of them going to be next level as supervisor or boss in years after hard work at school for the deaf? have you experienced to encounter with them when you were student or employee there? Like members of KG or PKZ who were teacher or couneslor always pick up on students all the time?

Still obessed with them, Nat?

Now I remember one of the deaf teachers I had was a member of Kappa Gamma... The teacher was just a regular teacher - nothing more. The bad thing was the teacher didn't like me and decided to continue picking up on me through the years.

I am a teacher at a Deaf school and was never a part of a soriority. Why worry about these fraternities or sororities..there is more to life than them.

Why not you move to England, and be a teacher in their deaf school? They do not have any kind of organizations.

easy answer, networking cuz KG/PKZ are strong deaf fraternity/sorority community... now, why does are u still obsession abt KG/PKZ, Nat? being obsession problem isnt good for u, if u wanna learn more abt KG then join Kappa Gamma Fraternity when u are enrolling Gallaudet University and join Pledge Class with me in future??

Well, I have noticed most of teachers at CSDF are Gallaudet Alumnaes. I know only two teachers there are RIT alumnaes. Few others graduated from other colleges/universities.

Really, it does not make any difference if they are greeks or not as long as they do have jobs to support themselves.

Well, greek life (frat/soro) is very highly networking across the nation/world. They able to connect with other networking for jobs or others is advantage. Im proud to be DSP, i got the job at Animal Control because of network itself, my boss is himself as DSP, himself is hearing. There are international and local frats/soros. I choose DSP because of international, friends, experiences, and grow.

I know a lot of teachers at CSD (Fremont, please do say CSD because WE established FIRST in California before Riverside) that they are Gallaudet Alumniaes, not always, there are more various of staff came from different universities. Jose State.

Back