why so many girls are two faced to guys at school or gallaudet or anywhere?

I want to know about girls who told guys that they do not have boyfriends or never dating in school before when meet guys at Gallaudet. I know some girls are smart and do know how to date any guys who are nice or lonely or not popular but they do not want for it. Some of my friends told me that different perspective on girls who had different sides to guys. One way, girl told guy she do not have boyfriend or never dating cuz she had no interesting from guys. Another way, one guy learns she seems like to not like any guys are not popular or lonely, want choose one she likes but not happen. It seems girls would know how to meet any guys but not really. Are really girls two faced to guys that guys wonder if she really dont or hate guys or else/

I thought same thing with guys being 2 faces. Many guys told me that they are single. I found out they have a gf behind. My ex does that to me. He told people that he's single..but huh hello? what abt me? why didn't he feel satisfied about me or what? it hurt me badly. i hate it when people lied or 2 faces.

No offense but dont 100% trust anyone at deaf schools since they are obviously famous for drama.

Alot of deaf ppl you meet would be two faced liars who would put you in trouble, or lie to you or about you, and such.

I dont want to make THAT many deaf friends thou I rather make afew that I trust the most and few deaf friends means less risk and trouble.

Just my two cents.

Sorry your hurt but dont take it the wrong way...thats just life.

Huh I went to deaf school and I am not liars. I always being honest.

No offense but dont 100% trust anyone at deaf schools since they are obviously famous for drama.

Alot of deaf ppl you meet would be two faced liars who would put you in trouble, or lie to you or about you, and such.

I dont want to make THAT many deaf friends thou I rather make afew that I trust the most and few deaf friends means less risk and trouble.

Just my two cents.

Sorry your hurt but dont take it the wrong way...thats just life.

It makes no difference between hearing and deaf schools. They're all the same, except that they communicate differently that's about it. It is not only the deaf schools.

Really? Interesting that all deafies from deaf schools are drama kings and queens.

What about hearing people? I grew up around them and I have seen plenty of drama , two faced people, liars, and etc.

I am not saying all deaf people are drama queers. I am saying ALOT of them are.

Shel's correct. It's not just Gallaudet itself per se.

To claim Gallaudet runs rampant with two faced people is like claiming Harvard is just only for geeks.

If you will notice the OP does have a pattern of making threads like this and almost never returns back to the original thread.[/QUOTE]

That has already been discussed by several ADers a few months back. U arent the only one who noticed it. I find it odd that this person makes so many threads about the people at Gallaudet only never to return to add comments. Probably a game to that person. :dunno:

If you will notice the OP does have a pattern of making threads like this and almost never returns back to the original thread.

Yes, I noticed that too. That OP seems to post mostly negative things and never come back to discuss or post something in other threads. *shrugs* It's pretty annoying.

I am glad I am not the only one who noticed it.

I do not believe in attacking the OP. I only question the OP's method and approaches because Gallaudet itself is a beautiful mecca. If it is not for one person then it is for another person.

If NTID is not for one person, then it is for another person.

Just like GBC (George Brown College) is a wonderful place, both GU and NTID should not be attacked based on a few individuals' experience.

Question the motives behind the actions but not attack the OP is my belief.

Back