Why Not?

whynatty

Reaction score
I joined this forum to keep myself updated with the deaf community and also to meet new people since I am now living in middle of nowhere in NY state. I am hoping to make future plans on going to Deaf festivals in the upcoming years and it'd be great to meet anyone who plan to go to those events here first. Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about me.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. That is good that you are doing just fine being Deaf. I am very happy that you are enjoying the Deaf communities and going to Deaf events like the Deaf festivals. Beside you can learn a lot of topics here to discuss about anything on the threads like CI, Oral, ASL and Deaf education, etc. Hope you enjoy talking to all of us, Deafies and hearings. Just have fun!!! :wave:

Yay, you're in the right forum, because this forum would kill your boredom (only if you are addicted to this) :afro:

Hello and welcome to AD enjoy your stay.

Har har very funny... but no thanks, it's already cold up here at where I live. So a warmest welcome is much more preferred at the moment. ;)

Don't pay any attention to Vampyrox. Vampyrox is being sooooo silly. But it is a good laugh to make you feel welcome to the AD. We love having you here. Just enjoy with us. :wave:

Har har very funny... but no thanks, it's already cold up here at where I live. So a warmest welcome is much more preferred at the moment. ;)
In that case...

*pushes you in a hot tub*

How's that?

Back