Why Men Cheat...

yeah yeah yeah, mr sheriff. Nothing is my call, so, nothing is your call either.
So I find the irony in the fact you said that it wasn't my call.

Why don't you two get a room???...It's my thread, for god's sake...make ur own to see who's call it is or who's the sheriff!

If we ditched every politician that had a case of the wandering weenie, we wouldn't have any politicians left.

I think that a good relationship requires two mentally healthy adults. Hubby and I went through individual therapy early in our marriage and it helped a lot. Each person brings his/her own personal issues into the relationship. I've been married 18 years. It flew by so quickly that I can't believe it!
The wandering weenie? Thanks for the chuckle --- smiles... congratulations too!

Why do women cheat?

:hmm:

I have never cheated but I have had women friends who have cheated on their hubbies. One of them told me that when she found out that her hubby cheated on her,she went out and did the same too. I told her that is like a double edge sword.

As for my other women friends who have cheated..they claimed boredom as housewives.

If we ditched every politician that had a case of the wandering weenie, we wouldn't have any politicians left.

I think that a good relationship requires two mentally healthy adults. Hubby and I went through individual therapy early in our marriage and it helped a lot. Each person brings his/her own personal issues into the relationship. I've been married 18 years. It flew by so quickly that I can't believe it!

Good job on making it to 18 years. If I had stayed with my ex hubby, it would have been 16 years. Hope this one makes it that far and beyond! :D

Shel, you'll get there this time. Just be patient! Before you know it, your youngest child will be graduating from high school and you'll wonder where all the time went.

I haven't cheated on anyone. Hmmmm.... Wonder what that says about me?

My girl friends who have cheated say that they did it for the excitement. Often the man with whom they cheated had power and that was attractive to them. Intimacy wasn't the motivation. I don't know if my friends are a representative group of the general population.

There are single women that only date married men and you'd need a shrink to explain that!

First: I said it wasn't my call either.

Second: "Your" thread is actually owned by alldeaf.com, not you.

Right!...and if you wanna "bicker as to whose call it is, or debate who shot the sheriff, etc.," then why not make a thread of it? Both of you were Off Topic! and you did say you had always "known this" and had been telling everybody that...well, good for you! Applause! Cheerios! Encore!

Right!...and if you wanna "bicker as to whose call it is, or debate who shot the sheriff, etc.," then why not make a thread of it? Both of you were Off Topic! and you did say you had always "known this" and had been telling everybody that...well, good for you! Applause! Cheerios! Encore!

:thumb: You tell them!
pity you can't put bold children outside the room!:lol:

I don't know why men cheat. But I think if given the oppertunity almost all men would cheat. It's in their jeans..sorry..i mean their genes:giggle:

:thumb: You tell them!
pity you can't put bold children outside the room!:lol:

I don't know why men cheat. But I think if given the oppertunity almost all men would cheat. It's in their jeans..sorry..i mean their genes:giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: You said it!

Thanks for the cheerios.

Back