Why Me?

Roger

Reaction score
Why Me?

Why me God?

Did you make me deaf or an amputee?

Why me baby?

Did you loved me despite my disabilities?

Why did my two daughters loved me as I am today?

Why me Lord?

The answer are:

Because God wants me to be strong despite

my disabilities, and to love a wife and to

appreciate the children that God gave me.

Roger Sanchez

Why Me?

Why me God?

Did you make me deaf or an amputee?

Why me baby?

Did you loved me despite my disabilities?

Why did my two daughters loved me as I am today?

Why me Lord?

The answer are:

Because God wants me to be strong despite

my disabilities, and to love a wife and to

appreciate the children that God gave me.

Roger Sanchez

I really believe these words:

John 9:1-3

1 As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth.
2 His disciples asked him, "Teacher, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"
3 "Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life."

I believe that deaf or blind people have a lot to give to the world. If we can bridge the cultural and language gaps, we can share much. We only must agree to work together, even when it is hard, to walk in the other person's shoes.

I agree with calpool and sorry to make you sad deafilmedia! God has blessed me and will continue to bless me as long as I Obey Him. We can do all things Through Christ who Strengthen us! Phil 4:13.

I agree with calpool and sorry to make you sad deafilmedia! God has blessed me and will continue to bless me as long as I Obey Him. We can do all things Through Christ who Strengthen us! Phil 4:13.

I agree.

I think I was sad because I didn't get enough sleep.

:roll: @ deafilmedia's last post.

Well, I think I'll have to agree with both of you, Roger and Calphool, with the poem and John 9:1-3 since I can't join the US military due to my deafness.

:(:(I'm sorry for what you've been through if you need anythin you can always talk to me...

I always believe in this scripture : I can do all thing through Christ who Strengthen me Phil 4:13. God have blessed me with a wonderful wife, 2 children, a home, and love in the home.

I always believe in this scripture : I can do all thing through Christ who Strengthen me Phil 4:13. God have blessed me with a wonderful wife, 2 children, a home, and love in the home.

Always remember, God would not have given them to you unless he knew you have exactly what they need. All limitations can be overcome through God's enduring love and faith. Our failures are only stepping stones to success, and our obstacles are only inspirations to grow. God bless, and thanks for sharing...

Back