why me??? heartbroken.....

Sweetheart said:
I do understand how your painful are with him because I felt that before when I dated with my first true and serious love, Troy. He dumped me for another girl also he cheated on me and even he left me behind with his baby in my stomach but miscarriaged, you knew what happened abt him and me. I'd been waiting and waiting for him to return back with me becuase I loved him.. Until I met few guys to dating with but I turned them down, I realized why did I turn them down and had to getting my ass dow2n and waiting for him for nothing? I decided to move on to tating with guys until Troy showed up without I expect that and he asked me to come back and I looked in his eyes and said you want me back? And he said oh yeah! And I was like.. *ahems* excuse me, my love for you are fade now, I'd been waiting for you longer time and it is ENOUGH... I should let you come back with me? I dont think so... He got upset and gone, never hear from him again since.. Why not you do that same thing as I did with Troy? Because it DID make him realize that Im good woman for him... Gordon will realize ALSO... Men realize that they make miskates with good women like all of us! They will apologize big time.. Same thing with women who will make realize with good men... Just let Gordon go and date with that girl, whatever he want to.. I dont want to seeing you to be with him right after what he DID to you. It make me feeling sick... We never know if he have sex with her, such like that... Ewww.... You should find another man or one of your two crushes which I knew who to try be with... Maybe they or a man that we dont know who OR knew who in out of the world that you find and he is your right guy... We will find out in one day, just dont rush your time and just let love and guy come up to you.. Remember, I will be right here for you no matter what it is EVEN if Im in desert or on the island in nowhere, I will be always there for you no matter what it is.. Just email me or text me or im me or calling to getting my attention then I will be there all of sudden... :hug: I love you as my wonderful friend! :ily: :D

aww true! i knew abt u and troy....ofc i will always need u... :aw: i hope that two guys in here alldeaf wud come to me u know what i mean? *winks* but i will just laid back and do stuffs on my own....just being myself....heh

It's not worth going back to him, Once a cheater will always be a cheater, no matter how many times he apologies. I learned from past experience that I was with my ex for six years, he cheat on me behind my back until one day I recovered he cheated when I walked in on them, he beg me right and left to forgive him, I gave him another chance, it didn't stop him from cheating again. Not worth another heartache. Let him go and find someone who would not cheat on you. No man is worth your tears, and the only one is worth would never make you cry. ;)

Gemtun said:
Errm.....why would you actually want to be friends with a guy who treated you badly? We all dont have to be friends with our exes, especially if they treated us badly. Some exes are worth being friends if parted on amicable terms.

Why would you want to subject yourself to more torture? Why even want to have a talk when hes given you a silent treatment? :ugh:

It is none of my beeswax but I guess I just cant understand why some people would even give a jerk another moment of her or his time and try to remain friends after such callous treatment. :dunno:

actually i noticed that his personality as friend is ALOT better than sweetheart personality i dunno why that he is like that i mean....he NEVER give other girls the silence treatment....only to me.....BUT i remmy that when we were friends 2 years ago....he was very sweet while friends....soo i think that being friend with him is better than being sweetheart...and plus if we become enemy i wud be like want to revenge him or something like that and hateful is not goody feeling i dont like it....i am friend with some of my exs...and it going great.... :P that why i rather that way....i do learn my mistake ofc but i wud like to be his friend...without any hard feeling....

Cheri said:
It's not worth going back to him, Once a cheater will always be a cheater, no matter how many times he apologies. I learned from past experience that I was with my ex for six years, he cheat on me behind my back until one day I recovered he cheated when I walked in on them, he beg me right and left to forgive him, I gave him another chance, it didn't stop him from cheating again. Not worth another heartache. Let him go and find someone who would not cheat on you. No man is worth your tears, and the only one is worth would never make you cry. ;)

true...u have point there....aww :gives: abt him anyways.....BUT I HOPE HE WILL FEEL MY PAIN FOR WHAT HE HAVE DONE TO ME AND SUFFER WHAT I HAVE DONE THRO WITH HIS SHIT SILENCE TREATMENT ugh

fei ku said:
i mean....he NEVER give other girls the silence treatment....only to me.....

How do you really know that??? If that is true, that is very sad :(

I understand that you want to be friends with him but I guess I cannot grasp the concept that you want his friendship after him treating you badly - real good friends dont do that. Real friends would not give you silent treatment.

Either way - good luck - and hope you will heal soon and meet other cute men eventually when you are all healed up.

:thumb:

Gemtun said:
How do you really know that??? If that is true, that is very sad :(

I understand that you want to be friends with him but I guess I cannot grasp the concept that you want his friendship after him treating you badly - real good friends dont do that. Real friends would not give you silent treatment.

Either way - good luck - and hope you will heal soon and meet other cute men eventually when you are all healed up.

:thumb:

yea...how do i know? sweetheart knew him for 6 years....she tend to tell me what his ways and such like that that how i know....i know he treat me badly....one of my ex treat me really badly he cheated on me....and he admit to me but he blamed on other girl that made him cheat on me and that girl blame on him for make out with her so i told both of them that i dumped him for cheat on me and i dumped her for betray me soo that is fair....but he is still my goody friend....and we do just fine....even he treat me badly by cheated on me... when i tried to be their friends..sometime it turn out great better than being sweetheart sometime it dont turn out great.....all i have to do is give it a try and see how it turn out...

Fei Ku.

Apologize, I agreed 100% with Sweetheart, Sequoias, Cheri, and DieHardBiker65.

You need to MOVE on. Don't waiting for him. He once cheated on you already and asking you back. It don't make sense. He date with you for whatever months or years. And decided to hold his and your relationship on, that means he don't want anything from you. He want to having FUN with you, and more girls than JUST ONE. I read Sweetheart's post, she care about you. I can tell that she is scared to seeing you to get hurt by that jerk guy. And I can see people's posts in here are caring about you. Why can't you move on and fucking him? Just don't give him the easy to getting you. Just ingore him and dating with a million guys whoever you want. That is MANY of fishes in the ocean that you can find and they will be BEST than him. He is fucking jerk. Don't let him play with your own mind, soul and heart. He can play with your heart to cause you cry, piss off, happy, and more than just that you have right now. That's not good idea to dating with him for that. He cheated, lied, use on you for everything that I bet. Why don't you stand up, screaming "I AM SINGLE!!!!!!!!!" and sit down to letting guys chase after you? Because I knew few guys in here MIGHT will like you for sure. I dated with many guys and I found my Blake, I married to him. Im happy with him, he and I have two beautiful kids together. I know that you will find a guy almost like my Blake, or your best friend's boyfriend or Sweetheart's boyfriend or Cheri's boyfriend or whoever's boyfriends. You don't deserve him, I tell the truth. Apologize. You need to MOVE ON, honestly. Who do agree with me? How would you feel if your best friend have SAME problem? I bet you will tell her same thing as we DID tell you. I know that. Just let him go to be biggest jerk and he will be sorry in one day. When, we don't know. We never know if he will not talk to you EVER again? Think about that. You have plently of time, you are 20 or 21 years old? You have hunderds of men are standing the line and waiting for you! Just listen to your painful heart that you want to have love in your life? Maybe he isnt your true love? He maybe is just your puppy love. Just move on and find another man, dicussion with him when he start talk to you again but I beg you to not go back with him, I mean DON'T! Don't go back with him or you will get more and more painful, hurt, sad, depression, and more. Do you want that? I bet you don't. If you go back with him, all of everybody in here will feel pityful for you because how he did to you right now and since. You need to be careful with men because they can be con-artist with you, and everybody whoever date with kind of person is con-artist. That is my final to saying, please be move on and find someone different to dating, enjoy yourself, being happy with yourself because you already have friends and family in your life right now. We have plently of time and more. Thank you. I wish you good luck.

Bye Fei Ku.

Volleyball23 said:
Fei Ku.

Apologize, I agreed 100% with Sweetheart, Sequoias, Cheri, and DieHardBiker65.

You need to MOVE on. Don't waiting for him. He once cheated on you already and asking you back. It don't make sense. He date with you for whatever months or years. And decided to hold his and your relationship on, that means he don't want anything from you. He want to having FUN with you, and more girls than JUST ONE. I read Sweetheart's post, she care about you. I can tell that she is scared to seeing you to get hurt by that jerk guy. And I can see people's posts in here are caring about you. Why can't you move on and fucking him? Just don't give him the easy to getting you. Just ingore him and dating with a million guys whoever you want. That is MANY of fishes in the ocean that you can find and they will be BEST than him. He is fucking jerk. Don't let him play with your own mind, soul and heart. He can play with your heart to cause you cry, piss off, happy, and more than just that you have right now. That's not good idea to dating with him for that. He cheated, lied, use on you for everything that I bet. Why don't you stand up, screaming "I AM SINGLE!!!!!!!!!" and sit down to letting guys chase after you? Because I knew few guys in here MIGHT will like you for sure. I dated with many guys and I found my Blake, I married to him. Im happy with him, he and I have two beautiful kids together. I know that you will find a guy almost like my Blake, or your best friend's boyfriend or Sweetheart's boyfriend or Cheri's boyfriend or whoever's boyfriends. You don't deserve him, I tell the truth. Apologize. You need to MOVE ON, honestly. Who do agree with me? How would you feel if your best friend have SAME problem? I bet you will tell her same thing as we DID tell you. I know that. Just let him go to be biggest jerk and he will be sorry in one day. When, we don't know. We never know if he will not talk to you EVER again? Think about that. You have plently of time, you are 20 or 21 years old? You have hunderds of men are standing the line and waiting for you! Just listen to your painful heart that you want to have love in your life? Maybe he isnt your true love? He maybe is just your puppy love. Just move on and find another man, dicussion with him when he start talk to you again but I beg you to not go back with him, I mean DON'T! Don't go back with him or you will get more and more painful, hurt, sad, depression, and more. Do you want that? I bet you don't. If you go back with him, all of everybody in here will feel pityful for you because how he did to you right now and since. You need to be careful with men because they can be con-artist with you, and everybody whoever date with kind of person is con-artist. That is my final to saying, please be move on and find someone different to dating, enjoy yourself, being happy with yourself because you already have friends and family in your life right now. We have plently of time and more. Thank you. I wish you good luck.

Bye Fei Ku.

aww u sound like my mother lol no offense hehe i arent mad....u do have point there....kk i wont go back with him....oh yea my last ex was con artist that why i dumped him....and never want to go back with him...thanks for ur advice...and ur concern actually i am 22 heh but that's k heh :P thanks again :hug:

Be smart girl! Learn from somebody else's mistakes and not following it. Only true idiots who heard the mistakes, and do it with expectation of different results. That is true meaning of INSANE! I hope you learn your own mistake and not repeat, becuase the results will be the same!

fei ku said:
aww u sound like my mother lol no offense hehe i arent mad....u do have point there....kk i wont go back with him....oh yea my last ex was con artist that why i dumped him....and never want to go back with him...thanks for ur advice...and ur concern actually i am 22 heh but that's k heh :P thanks again :hug:

fei ku said:

I sound like your mother? Oh well, I am mother. I'm glad that you aren't mad at me. I just wanted you to seeing how I feel with everybody's concern about you in here. That's good that you dumped your ex boyfriend who is con-artist. You're welcome, just think TWICE before you do something or say, ok? Oh, I thought you are younger than me but I'm 21 years old, will turn into 22 years old this February. You're welcome again.

Volleyball23 said:
I sound like your mother? Oh well, I am mother. I'm glad that you aren't mad at me. I just wanted you to seeing how I feel with everybody's concern about you in here. That's good that you dumped your ex boyfriend who is con-artist. You're welcome, just think TWICE before you do something or say, ok? Oh, I thought you are younger than me but I'm 21 years old, will turn into 22 years old this February. You're welcome again.

:jaw: no way! ur b day is in feb??? mine too!!!!!!! amazing heheh oh yea i am glad sure i will think before i do something hehe

Fei ku, might I add to this.. DO NOT SHOW YOUR WEAKNESS!!!!!!!! Most people tend to find their weaknesses and use it. Your ex knows you still love him and miss him terribly but you've gotta move on and show that he can't let you down! When he hears you're dating someone or just moving on and being happy, he's gonna regret losing you.. that's his loss your gain.

By the way, I can hint one of the guys you like in AD... :popcorn:

RebelGirl said:
Fei ku, might I add to this.. DO NOT SHOW YOUR WEAKNESS!!!!!!!! Most people tend to find their weaknesses and use it. Your ex knows you still love him and miss him terribly but you've gotta move on and show that he can't let you down! When he hears you're dating someone or just moving on and being happy, he's gonna regret losing you.. that's his loss your gain.

By the way, I can hint one of the guys you like in AD... :popcorn:

aww yea that what my mom told me....not to show my weakness to him and he knew my weakness but since i dont talk to him anymore soo too bad to him...

ah who is my crush then??? :fruit: :giggle:

fei ku said:
:jaw: no way! ur b day is in feb??? mine too!!!!!!! amazing heheh oh yea i am glad sure i will think before i do something hehe

:lol: Yes way. My birthday is February 14th. Yours too, it's so cool. That's good thing that you will think before you do something AND SAY too.

Volleyball23 said:
:lol: Yes way. My birthday is February 14th. Yours too, it's so cool. That's good thing that you will think before you do something AND SAY too.

mine is feb 27th heh yuppie :mrgreen:

Sorry to see this message you have go this point. I don't see that point being upset, just be GLAD YOU AREN'T MARRIED that guy. If you are and then both of you are loser. At least, it was your chance to fleet away from him. In my point of view; all men shall been told before they do it if you are not comfortable. Some women have their own prefer comfortable even weird. I don't bother to ask them, "what in the world you guy are thinking with bunch of pictures."

If you are with him and giving him other chance. I don't see the bother "another chance" who he decide letting you go due college or his health condition that doesn't want drag woman away from life. Anything that has positive reason; it not bother to be out again and see how thing is going. If thing is get many bump, better to not have relationship. Some person prefer not have someone in their life such as selfish or feel no need have partner their life.

About what you said about mom and all that ask, "do you love her?" It is complently out of question because is she interested in him? It kind of what happen to my friend and turnout that her mother stolen boyfriend even boyfriend is way way young than her. It just long thing to see this.

My point-- don't go back to him. One line of reason why: he can't stand himself and depend on your emotion until you are solid or mature. It can mean you are too dry to him. He want a dumb girl. No rudeness to you, its just all point is goal and grab for bed or whatever the guy's goal. If that goal have goal for living, thats good. If he prefer on SSI :ugh: Please don't go to that path.

Even I do same thing who woman that I have and been on current SSI with no job or anything. I rather not to go or take her out cuz she doesn't know how to handle with living but gossip.

Ok, this topic is worn out now! Mommy was here so now all is cool! Good night! :mrgreen:

ideafspy said:
Sorry to see this message you have go this point. I don't see that point being upset, just be GLAD YOU AREN'T MARRIED that guy. If you are and then both of you are loser. At least, it was your chance to fleet away from him. In my point of view; all men shall been told before they do it if you are not comfortable. Some women have their own prefer comfortable even weird. I don't bother to ask them, "what in the world you guy are thinking with bunch of pictures."

If you are with him and giving him other chance. I don't see the bother "another chance" who he decide letting you go due college or his health condition that doesn't want drag woman away from life. Anything that has positive reason; it not bother to be out again and see how thing is going. If thing is get many bump, better to not have relationship. Some person prefer not have someone in their life such as selfish or feel no need have partner their life.

About what you said about mom and all that ask, "do you love her?" It is complently out of question because is she interested in him? It kind of what happen to my friend and turnout that her mother stolen boyfriend even boyfriend is way way young than her. It just long thing to see this.

My point-- don't go back to him. One line of reason why: he can't stand himself and depend on your emotion until you are solid or mature. It can mean you are too dry to him. He want a dumb girl. No rudeness to you, its just all point is goal and grab for bed or whatever the guy's goal. If that goal have goal for living, thats good. If he prefer on SSI :ugh: Please don't go to that path.

Even I do same thing who woman that I have and been on current SSI with no job or anything. I rather not to go or take her out cuz she doesn't know how to handle with living but gossip.

my mom is already married she is concern abt me and him cuz my mom knew that he can be nice guy but my mom just trying to explain to me abt his ways and things like that i knew that my mom dont "love" him or anything
he go to college and he do have a good life....i dont know what he want in a girl....maybe dumbness that he can control over her or something i dunno what he really want *shrugs*

There is some excellent advice in this thread....My opinion is to dump the guy and don't look back. Yeah, breaking up is hard to do...but the guy is being a jackass. If he were to ask for your forgiveness, I'd say 'Too bad' to him. You mention the ball is in his court because he is cheating. IMO, if he is cheating the ball is in YOUR court and I'd kick him to the curb faster than yesterdays trash. He will meet up with one of these other girls and when he starts having problems, he'll try to make contact with you and try to play you for a fool. Take this as a lesson learned and honestly, I would forget about the guy and move on (even if moving on is being alone for awhile...you deserve much better than what he could ever offer..even his friendship).

Taylor said:
There is some excellent advice in this thread....My opinion is to dump the guy and don't look back. Yeah, breaking up is hard to do...but the guy is being a jackass. If he were to ask for your forgiveness, I'd say 'Too bad' to him. You mention the ball is in his court because he is cheating. IMO, if he is cheating the ball is in YOUR court and I'd kick him to the curb faster than yesterdays trash. He will meet up with one of these other girls and when he starts having problems, he'll try to make contact with you and try to play you for a fool. Take this as a lesson learned and honestly, I would forget about the guy and move on (even if moving on is being alone for awhile...you deserve much better than what he could ever offer..even his friendship).

well it true....i do learn my mistakes and wont do that again....he is a jerk anyways...who needs him *shrugs*

Back