Why love sucks!

GarnetTigerMom

Reaction score
Why love sucks! I like to say there are 5 really good reasons why love sucks when breaking up. :cool2:

1. First, the expression most commonly used with love is "falling in love." There is no better word to describe it. It is indeed "falling" in love, and that's what sucks about it. You are tricked into it like an addictive gambling game, and then you are tripped, and you fall, and you keep falling in a seemingly endless spiral out of control! We gonna get out of control in anger when we get hurt so no way to avoid feeling that way until time HEALS!

2. Second of all, love is blind. You will walk into love without seeing it, and you will follow love without noticing it. It will dictate your life, and you will not know it until the blindfold is gone, and you love no more. (SUCKS) I know how that feels!

3. Third, love hurts which is true for everybody out there. When you fall in love, there are many times when your feelings are not returned, resulting in a painful void in your heart. The pain will seem unbearable, and was not worth the heady feeling you got before your love was not returned. After realizing the truth behind the disadvantages of love, and after experiencing the heartbreak for yourself, will you only realize how meaningless and futile your love was. Your love will only cut you open in the end. SO very true!

4. Fourth, "All is fair in love and war! Really belivie that? I believe so. Chances are, you will lose the competition to someone else, and you will be left with nothing, having sacrificed everything to try and win.

5. Fiffth and final, The most important reason that love sucks, and is not worth your time: your love is no more important than someone else's. Unless you are some sort of Casanova or Eros, the Greek god of Love and Passion, your love is only important as long as someone believes it is. To keep someone in need of your love, it takes a lifetime of adoration and spontaneity, or else they will look to someone else for the same love and adoration. In the end, love can only hurt you. And love cut like a knife!

No one say breaking up is easy to do! :shock:

http://www.purpleslinky.com/Jokes/Relationship/Five-Reasons-Why-Love-Sucks.125907 ( LINK INFOR)

Those are pretty brutal expectations - you sure you know what a relationship is all about?

Actually I do. I just out of a bad relationship with a jerk who lied to me and so much more. :cool2:

Yeah, you told me that a while ago, that really sucks....I would love to kick that guys ass for you.

I be glad to let you kick his ass for me lol That would make me feel so much safer and better. wink

Lol, that'd be nice and I really hate how men hurt my women friends. It's not really fair, you know?

:cool2:
Lol, that'd be nice and I really hate how men hurt my women friends. It's not really fair, you know?

Yeah, I know it not really fair, but when a guy lie to me about his past and crimes and other women that really pissed me off.

But I am glad I dumped his a@@. :) Still hurting but take time to heal.

:cool2:

Yeah, I know it not really fair, but when a guy lie to me about his past and crimes and other women that really pissed me off.

But I am glad I dumped his a@@. :) Still hurting but take time to heal.

He's not worth your time and you'll be heal faster anyhow. He is not good for you, gotta remember that. :) Just move on and enjoy your life beyond your wildest dreams.

*nods with y'all* :werd: that love is suck bec not easy to trust in heart i been there before *smh* but but we not need worry abt that now since we are single :dance: proud of that! :giggle:

Love doesn't always suck, its just the matter of the timing when a hearts been torn apart and shattered where we can be in the not in the mood for love and romance. I had my share of rejection, broken hearted and cheated on. I am willing to go into a deeper love with the guy who ever he is. I just hope he comes quickly:D

Love doesn't always suck, its just the matter of the timing when a hearts been torn apart and shattered where we can be in the not in the mood for love and romance. I had my share of rejection, broken hearted and cheated on. I am willing to go into a deeper love with the guy who ever he is. I just hope he comes quickly:D

I agree to some of that. but when a guy betray me with lies and mind games he is out the door. I hate being played for a fool so the joke is on him when I kicked him out. But for now love. Hard to trust any guy right now in my case. :)

I agree to some of that. but when a guy betray me with lies and mind games he is out the door. I hate being played for a fool so the joke is on him when I kicked him out. But for now love. Hard to trust any guy right now in my case. :)

I know betrayl is not a fantastic feeling at all and it will take time to heal. You never know, the nice shiny apple will come to you when least expect it. :hug: hang in there!

There's always a Prince Charming out for ya ladies to wait for and hope for the best.. .that would be an ideal one... there gotta be a Princess Lady out for some of us guys to hope for too..hehe...

Back