Why join alldeaf and dont post

Nope. I do not think i ll get siamese. Yes they are very beautiful but more picky kitty. If you raise her or him very well then they can be friendly.

I always adopt a mutt kitties.

i think im done adopting kitties but babysitting is still ON! :lol:

I have a siamese mutt kitty :lol:

(1/2 siamese and 1/2 tabby.)

I will have to upload a pic later. She was all cream colored as a baby with dark ears, feet and tail (just like a siamese). By 6 months you could see tabby markings (stripes) coming in, and by a year old she was full of stripes. Nobody believes she is the same cat from her baby pics.

I have a siamese mutt kitty :lol:

(1/2 siamese and 1/2 tabby.)

I will have to upload a pic later. She was all cream colored as a baby with dark ears, feet and tail (just like a siamese). By 6 months you could see tabby markings (stripes) coming in, and by a year old she was full of stripes. Nobody believes she is the same cat from her baby pics.

Ohhh I d love to see it. it must be a beautiful mutt kitty!

Actually I don't see anything wrong with that. There's no rule that requires them to make a post. What's more, that's their choice.

"You join AD, then say something." :shock:

tumblr_lzntgjgq1b1r87ecuo1_500.jpg

:D

Excuse me. That flow chart forgot a word. It should be:

"Flow Chart of a CRAZY Cat Lady"

And, technically, I don't believe the "Yes" part of the diagram is correct. It should not say "END". It should say "get more cats."

And, technically, I don't believe the "Yes" part of the diagram is correct. It should not say "END". It should say "get more cats."

Yeah that would make sense! I d love to adopt more kitties if i have a plenty of $$$$.

php
echo ($ips<=$useragentbot$test) {
$posts;
}
>
php
I made code!
stupid on code

Wirelessly posted

Some members want to focus on their spouse and family than be online.

I am sure each individual has different reasons.

'Course we all know the Political section was closed....so some of our heavy-weight members have stopped commenting...or rarely do so.

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
'Course we all know the Political section was closed....so some of our heavy-weight members have stopped commenting...or rarely do so.

This scared them away lol

or avoid some certain people.. I know some doesn't want t be here anymore cuz of that reason.. :roll: but for me I still come here once in a while but I'm too addicted to facebook cuz of games here doesn't have games to play :P but no fear I'm still around.. ;)

invisible = spy or hide
no post = lurker

worst = spy and lurker!! you will never see them write or check ad. :cool2:

I think DVTV has many members who haven't made a vlog, too. No difference. BTW, both of DVTV and AD are open to the public. I don't have to join DVTV to just watch vlogs.

Wirelessly posted

Some members joined and wanted to delete their name. Once you join you can't cancel. That might be another reason.

Back