why it's hard to meet a decent guy online

Some BOYS online are idiots!

How do you expect to get respect from women if you are a pervert on the internet. These guys think there cool by asking these questions because they cant get any in the real world. When there behind a computer they feel safe because they are insecure in real life. I dont get it. I am a 24 year old and I dont ask people that, there is more important things to know about then if you masturbate. Why even ask? Everyone MASTURBATES! LOL.. anyway, thats my thoughts on it. Pictures are important though because you need to be physically attracted to the person you are speaking to. You can meet good guys online! You never tried me! email me and well talk! mattadika at gmail.com
:wave:

Last edited:
where's the "right places"?

Church.

How do you expect to get respect from women if you are a pervert on the internet. These guys think there cool by asking these questions because they cant get any in the real world. When there behind a computer they feel safe because they are insecure in real life. I dont get it. I am a 24 year old and I dont ask people that, there is more important things to know about then if you masturbate. Why even ask? Everyone MASTURBATES! LOL.. anyway, thats my thoughts on it. Pictures are important though because you need to be physically attracted to the person you are speaking to. You can meet good guys online! You never tried me! email me and well talk! mattadika at gmail.com
:wave:

What about women that ask guys how much money they make?! Women are just as bad especially when it comes to the economics of the relationship, social status, among other things.

Believe it or not--women are perverts as well when they ask what the male's schlong is! :roll:

Church.

What about women that ask guys how much money they make?! Women are just as bad especially when it comes to the economics of the relationship, social status, among other things.

Believe it or not--women are perverts as well when they ask what the male's schlong is! :roll:

I think that there are more male perverts than women. And I'd rather be asked how much money I have than asked if I like having my private parts licked.

I think that there are more male perverts than women. And I'd rather be asked how much money I have than asked if I like having my private parts licked.

Actually you would be suprised to see how many women are pervs....

That's a good point..one I have never thought of...:lol:

can you tell me if it's just deaf guys who make crude comments about the size of my breasts, and even speculate about how, when and if I masturbate, or do all guys do this? Is it because we're communicating on the Internet that they feel they can get away with being crude and 7th-grade? It doesn't make me eager to converse with guys who talk like this, and I certainly have no intention of talking to them on VP if I'll be subjected to sexual comments and requests to strip and masturbate for them. I tell ya, if I met these guys in person and they started making comments about the size of my chest and asking if I use a cell phone on "vibrate" as a dildo, I'd give them a look of disgust and walk away and refuse to speak to them again. And they wonder why they're single? and they think I'm still single because I'm "no fun". Puh-leez.

You're meeting the wrong guys.

I'm a decent guy but there just aren't that many online.

You're meeting the wrong guys.

I'm a decent guy but there just aren't that many online.

It's easy to say "you're meeting the wrong guys". I'm aware that there aren't many online, but I have met a few really nice guys online. Some people (not just me) live in areas where there aren't too many other deaf people, or can't get out and socialize for various reasons, or have tried socializing and haven't found anyone they like, so trying to meet someone online is just one way. It just seems that some people feel the anonymity of the Internet is a license to express their inner oinker. I wonder if these people act like this in face-to-face situations?

Yeah. I've met nothing but crazy psycho women on internet dating sites. Yikes. No more for me.

I've meet tons of really great guys online that I so would love to be with.
Will we ever meet? NO! Because we live too far away from each other and it sucks!

Every guy is that way. Deaf or Hearing... so yeah!
I'm sorry to hear that.

I dont believe in online dating sites.

I rather meet girls thru communties such as the deaf community or whatever.

I dont like online dating but you have to understand that some deaf people live in town where there's not many deaf people around. So online dating in general include weridos give people a chance to meet up without being discriminated.

i met my boyfriend thru one of the social networking site and we dated for a while now we are a couple. You just have to screen every potential date and see if it is the right one for you. Be patient and take your time. You will find your signficant other in time. U just cant rush and find one. It take time! :)

I've meet tons of really great guys online that I so would love to be with.
Will we ever meet? NO! Because we live too far away from each other and it sucks!

Every guy is that way. Deaf or Hearing... so yeah!
I'm sorry to hear that.

very true. i did met a few good men online, just that the love in distance is making things unfair and depressing. :roll:

There are some decent people online. I've met a couple of people online (years ago) that were good guys. I'm one of these type people that don't like to get out and about to meet people. As long as you are safe about doing so it's just like meeting someone at church or a local event. You still have your physcos.

I did the online dating thing after my divorce. I ended up with new friends. LOL!

Back