Why is it $3 a Gallion? Heres your Answer?

B

Buckdodgers

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1-1.jpg

All finished. Notice the size of the palm trees outside..........
2-1.jpg

Remember, this is in the middle of the desert.... The very HOT desert where temperatures get up to 120 degrees.....

Unbelievable!

But true.....

The INSIDE view:

3.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

Q: Why is gasoline $3.09 a gallon for regular unleaded??????
A: So they can ski in the desert, that's why!
Are we stupid or what?

Buckdodgers said:
1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

Remember, this is in the middle of the desert.... The very HOT desert where temperatures get up to 120 degrees.....

Unbelievable!

But true.....

The INSIDE view:

3.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

Are we stupid or what?
I don't believe thats true.... Thats STUPID!

Hey, when you are rolling in dough...you can do any darn thing you want!

You would too if you were rich as Bill Gates...

This is exacty why im voting for the democratic party this NOVEMBER.Cause When Nancy Peloski becomes Speaker of the house she will start taxing the wealthy like hell!!!

Buckdodgers said:
This is exacty why im voting for the democratic party this NOVEMBER.Cause When Nancy Peloski becomes Speaker of the house she will start taxing the wealthy like hell!!!

*notices Ravensteve still needs to get educated*
:Owned:

ITPjohn said:
I've seen pics like these months ago, but here are two stories that I saw today. I wonder what profits would be if prices were more reasonable, say $2.00 - 2.50/gallon.

Exxon Mobil's profits top $10 billion

Shell second quarter profits up 40% on oil prices

Good question. I was flabbergasted when I read the Exxon bit today. All I can say is something doesn't add up here...

Buckdodgers said:

It's all of your fault ;)

Listen Bud,,Im sure angry at the republicans.They didnt exactly do as they promised.I had to listen to Rush Limbaugh and give him a chance.But WE REALLY DO NEED Change in america.But How can we change it? Our Government is Really Corrupted.If you take a revolution into your own hands the CIA will hunt you down just like how they killed Marlyn Monroe she was gonna bring down america.And you heard rumors about bobby kennedy order the CIA to kill her.

Buckdodgers said:
Listen Bud,,Im sure angry at the republicans.They didnt exactly do as they promised.I had to listen to Rush Limbaugh and give him a chance.But WE REALLY DO NEED Change in america.But How can we change it? Our Government is Really Corrupted.If you take a revolution into your own hands the CIA will hunt you down just like how they killed Marlyn Monroe she was gonna bring down america.And you heard rumors about bobby kennedy order the CIA to kill her.

I understand your anger but the whole kaboodle is corrupt not just one party. Neither side is going to lead us to paradise...

Buckdodgers said:

Unbelievable!

But true.....

The INSIDE view:

Are we stupid or what?

A bit off-topic, I've seen these that are located on the desert in Discovery HD Theater a couple of month ago when I first got Comcast HD and it's in Extreme Engineering).

Back on-topic:

The gas price are still increasing and we're using Earth's natural resources, so we need to preserve that. This is where fuel-effecient energy cars come in and they are available like around 8 years ago in Europe. That's as far as I know.

Fee fi fo fum, I smell the blood of faulty logic!

Be it rational, or be it dead, I'll grind its premises to make my bread! ;)

Buckdodgers said:

So you'd prefer democrats with track record of even less likely to do as they say? Or that instead of spending the money on the military, they spend it on studying cow farts and killing babies or lining their own pockets, and telling the public they dont drive SUVs when they do (flat out lieing), etc etc?

Yes our government is screwed up. But, going democrat because you dont like a republican president is stupid. Working in the IT industry, I also remember how screwed up the economy was in the last couple years of Clinton's presidency and how hard it got to find an IT job. Even one of my best friends who was always a devout democrat didn't vote for Clinton in second term. I'm independent, I'd rather vote on morals, beliefs, and track record.

P.S.-Thnx for the links ITPjohn, good read.

WOW!! unbelieveble see this pictures ... 258!! I understand some of you are complaint to not be agree ... well this country never having snow .. let them having fun as who cares!! they are rich let them be waste their money on it .... most countries does have all the seasons every year they doesn't have..

:dunno:

Buckdodger should move to Dubai because he's interested in it. skiing indoors in the desert is so gay.

Back