Why I don't have many friends(rant)

Wow, I can't even imagine a girlfriend asking her boyfriend to pay for her friends to attend an event. I would never dream of doing that if I were a girlfriend.

I'd help out a friend ( if I could but not a 'friend of a friend'. THEY should ask directly not how the girlfriend is doing it. I wonder truly what her motivation is for asking... it isn't always 'trying to take advantage of a nice guy' (but that's what happens MOST of the time).

I definitely would have a chat with her regarding the money thing...especially if she isn't working.

dereksbicycles does not have to pay to pay his g/f friends b/c she is not working right now . That is a load of crap , I would pissed off if a b/f tried this crap on me.

She does little work now and then around the house. She hopes to go back to school possibly next year.

She should be cleaning up after herself everyday and since she is not working she should be helping you sell your bike and not get paid for doing this. She is getting a free ride and I doubt that she will want to give that up

Money is replenishable. I wouldn't worry about it. Also what goes around comes around.

Money is replenishable. I wouldn't worry about it. Also what goes around comes around.

This not just about money it's about a woman being unreasonable and why the hell should the OP have to pay for his g/f and her 2 friends? He wanted to go on a date with his g/f and she want to bring her friends too. There is something wrong with this picture . I thought you where leaving AllDeaf , you should you where done .

Not true, money does not come free, and it doesn't grow on trees as most say. Money is not replenishable, I have yet to see someone spend it and it just reappears magically?

Not true, money does not come free, and it doesn't grow on trees as most say. Money is not replenishable, I have yet to see someone spend it and it just reappears magically?

Damn do you mean to tell me my dad never had a money tree in our back yard . :giggle: If you do see money magically reappears you'll have to find out how it was done and tell us.

Can you made alive magically disappears ???

magichatmoney.gif

Damn do you mean to tell me my dad never had a money tree in our back yard . :giggle: If you do see money magically reappears you'll have to find out how it was done and tell us.

Can you made alive magically disappears ???

magichatmoney.gif

Well this is funny, just the other night I was pulling magic coins out of my son ears, nose, hair. Then he was picking up invisible coins and throwing into the air while I caught them in a paper bag so he could get the visable ones... then, damn my pocket was empty...lmao But this was the first time I did magic with him and he was so amazed... so it works when you are a young kid, but magic money disappears when we get older...

I remember as a young teen getting ready to go out with friends on Friday/Saturday nights. My dad would ask how much I had (usually $10) he would say, let me see that and Id hand it to him and he would give it back. Whoa, it was a $20 instead...lol

Well this is funny, just the other night I was pulling magic coins out of my son ears, nose, hair. Then he was picking up invisible coins and throwing into the air while I caught them in a paper bag so he could get the visable ones... then, damn my pocket was empty...lmao But this was the first time I did magic with him and he was so amazed... so it works when you are a young kid, but magic money disappears when we get older...

When I was a little girl I had a dream I found lose coins on the ground and when I woke up and opened my hands there was no coins in them and I looked on the floor and everything. The dream was so real to me LOL!
The only time money magically appears was when my dad took a nap on the couch . We would see if we could find any coins that fell out his pants pockets .

My dad once gave me some money b/c I was upset about something and he was planning to run to the grocery store and realize he had no more money on him and had to ask me
for the money back. Now that was fast disappearing money.

When I was a little girl I had a dream I found lose coins on the ground and when I woke up and opened my hands there was no coins in them and I looked on the floor and everything. The dream was so real to me LOL!
The only time money magically appears was when my dad took a nap on the couch . We would see if we could find any coins that fell out his pants pockets .

My dad once gave me some money b/c I was upset about something and he was planning to run to the grocery store and realize he had no more money on him and had to ask me
for the money back. Now that was fast disappearing money.

Ive had dreams like that too as a kid, had a stash and hid it in my dresser, woke up and went right looking for it...nothing. How disappointing that was, I bet there was a couple hundred missing....lol

Ive had dreams like that too as a kid, had a stash and hid it in my dresser, woke up and went right looking for it...nothing. How disappointing that was, I bet there was a couple hundred missing....lol

Damn that was a lot money to lose ! LOL!

One of my friends was organizing a group of people to go to baseball game. I was interested in going with my girlfriend. However, my girlfriend wanted 2 of her friends to go. She wanted me to pay for 2 of her friends. They'll pay back when they get money next week. I really don't want any part of this.

I asked how about just girlfriend and me? Apparently, it didn't work.

They said if I don't go, why not pay for my girlfriend and her friends? The 2 friends will pay back. Umm, why don't they understand why I don't want to go in the first place?

I kind of feel guilty for not paying for them even though I'm sure they'll pay back.

Sometimes I wonder why I don't have many friends. This is one reason.

I understand your situation.
I feel it is okay.

As for friends. Sometimes it is better to have a few good friends than a whole bunch of "friends" (friends that won't be at your side with you need them)

You understand what I mean?

Interesting situation, I wouldn't want to pay either BUT every situation is different. If I had been dating this girl for a long time and these friends were a "part of the package" when we started dating than most likely I would be close friends with them as well. If I had the funds and trusted them than yeah, I'd pay...

But if I just started dating this girl a few months ago and don't really know her or her friends very well yet, than yeah, I wouldn't pay for them...

Interesting situation, I wouldn't want to pay either BUT every situation is different. If I had been dating this girl for a long time and these friends were a "part of the package" when we started dating than most likely I would be close friends with them as well. If I had the funds and trusted them than yeah, I'd pay...

But if I just started dating this girl a few months ago and don't really know her or her friends very well yet, than yeah, I wouldn't pay for them...

But the OP only asked his g/f to go out with him to a game , I have to wonder why the g/f wanted to bring 2 of her friends too. The g/f is not working and so I doubt she would be able to help with any of the cost of food etc. Something just does not sound right here to me. I see the g/f as a big user .

OP, the title of this post is incorrect. It should read, "Why don't I have many good girlfriends". Because this is not how a good girlfriend acts.

Let us know how it works out..

Back