Why Hitchhiking is Dangerous

Why Hitchhiking is dangerous? No brainer!

Why Hitchhiking is dangerous? No brainer!

I agree but for those who do not know, go ahead and get an education, lol! J/K, stay right where you are; I will give you a ride!

That is right, but still there are other guys who is like Jeffery Dahmer and still out and alive preying on victims. That is why hitchhiking is never safe!

And Australian's Ivan Milat.

Never accept a free lift from any strangers.

I agree but for those who do not know, go ahead and get an education, lol! J/K, stay right where you are; I will give you a ride!

If you give me a ride,, then you better not drive 230 mph!!! I will have a bad hair day with you ! LOL just kidding. :eek3::pissed:

Jeez!! So I am little young and walked on the sidewalk.. The driver young man stop by and open window.. Tell me that come in the vehicle and drop you (me) off at home. I say No and kept ignore and walked!.. he left.. Till I was late teenage and told my mother about it.. I could see my mom's eyes were so wide and drop her jaws! :jaw: Glad that I am still Alive! :eek2:

That's kind of violent. All you have to do is decline the offer. If you harm someone just because you were asked to give a head job, you will be charged with assault, not him. Yes, it's rude to ask someone for a handjob. However, it does not make it right for you to cause physical harm to anyone.

If the person tries to physically force you into it, then that's when you are rightfully entitled to defend yourself.

Women do hit men all the time whenever men ask women for sex. So why can't i do the same thing?

When I was a kid, I went on a trip with my grandparents and cousins to Disneyland. We witnessed an attempted kidnapping of a female hitchhiker by two men. It was sickening to witness that. That memory is still fresh in my mind as if it had happened yesterday and it was almost 30 years ago! Ugh..I remember seeing many hitchikers in the late 70s and early 80s but now it is rare to see them.

Agreed. Cool, it is not wrong and illegal to beat up a guy.

well a woman got a right to slap a guy if he ask her for sex for no reasons or sexually harrass her for picking on her. But then again,, women been doing that for years and consider that old fashion way. I find that not uncommon. Men always take it in stride and deal with that. I did slap a guy for pinching my ass since he a stranger, he gulps and know I meant business. Touch me like that he gonna end up with a shinner!

well a woman got a right to slap a guy if he ask her for sex for no reasons or sexually harrass her for picking on her. But then again,, women been doing that for years and consider that old fashion way. I find that not uncommon. Men always take it in stride and deal with that. I did slap a guy for pinching my ass since he a stranger, he gulps and know I meant business. Touch me like that he gonna end up with a shinner!

What about gay people? Am I being under scrutiny if I beat gay up if he asked me to perform oral sex on him?

Well, pinching someone prompts a slap in the face. That's for sure. But you need to realize that in today's world, you can get charged with assault if you slap or hit a person if you weren't physically threatened. Sexual harassment can be reported to the proper authorities. It's just not a wise idea to physically assault someone over a pinch or a verbal comment.

If you want to protect yourself... you should be familiar with the laws. A simple action can end up getting yourself punished more severe than the perpetrator will ever get.

Life isn't always fair.

What about gay people? Am I being under scrutiny if I beat gay up if he asked me to perform oral sex on him?

Asking someone to perform an act of oral sex on you is considered sexual harassment. It is not a sexual assault, there is a difference. You will only end up in jail if you beat up the person. The law will not be on your side.

Asking someone to perform an act of oral sex on you is considered sexual harassment. It is not a sexual assault, there is a difference. You will only end up in jail if you beat up the person. The law will not be on your side.

How often does a woman get charged just for her to slapped in the face? It not like she is beating him up to death or strangle the guy. I have seen lots of guys take it. Beating someone like kicking, black eye, punch in the face or tummy or beating with a belt or sexual assult is more serious then a slap in the face.

How often does a woman get charged just for her to slapped in the face? It not like she is beating him up to death or strangle the guy. I have seen lots of guys take it. Beating someone like kicking, black eye, punch in the face or tummy or beating with a belt or sexual assult is more serious then a slap in the face.

More often than you'll think. People do get charged with assault if they are reported to the authorities.

I don't think you understand that physical assault is a serious charge too as well. Yes, a slap in the face can be considered a form of physical assault. I'm not saying everybody would report to the authorities, but I do know for a fact that some will do anything to make your life as miserable as possible and get away with it.

I dont know what happened to my previous post.

strong-is-the-force-with-yoda-cat.jpg

Back