Why ex husbands give hard time

do you have kids with him? if so, that's probably why.. its because there's a connection between you and him because you both have the same kids. he's all pissy because of the connection there.

or

he deeply still loves you regardless. he's angry because he can't get over you.

just my two cents

do you have kids with him? if so, that's probably why.. its because there's a connection between you and him because you both have the same kids. he's all pissy because of the connection there.

or

he deeply still loves you regardless. he's angry because he can't get over you.

just my two cents

Thank you for posting
he has somebody else but dosent want me to go on with my life. he can have his life but not me. Thats what has me angry.

Thank you for posting
he has somebody else but dosent want me to go on with my life. he can have his life but not me. Thats what has me angry.
like i said, i think he still loves you deep down. he doesn't want to see you happy.. but you know what.. you gotta shake that off and go on with your life.. be happy with or without a man. keep your chin up and show what he's lost. don't let him get to you. if he has a girlfriend then you deserve to move on and be happy. also.. don't show him your weakness when it comes to him upsetting you in any way. that's what he wants. go find your happiness..

like i said, i think he still loves you deep down. he doesn't want to see you happy.. but you know what.. you gotta shake that off and go on with your life.. be happy with or without a man. keep your chin up and show what he's lost. don't let him get to you. if he has a girlfriend then you deserve to move on and be happy. also.. don't show him your weakness when it comes to him upsetting you in any way. that's what he wants. go find your happiness..
Thax for post JeepGirl your words help me alot and I agree 100% He feels strong and dominat when he sees me upset. Its true but I know for a fact that there is no love. And defenetly not going back to an abuser. Thx alot

My ex still gives me a hard time because he still has the need to control me. He has a girlfriend and I am remarried with my 2nd hubby but the same old issues still flare up between us. I really want to be on good terms with him but I gave up a long time ago.

Hope your ex lets you go so u can live your life with a peace of mind.

I am in the same boat with you. I dont let my exh put me down as he have tried so many times. His future exw kicked him out of the house and have RO against him from her. Now she and I are a good friend.

I just move on with my life and not letting him putting me down. Knowing that I am a strong woman and wont let him get to me as I know he is controlling freak..

He even send me a letter that he wanted to help me to fix my house but I dont need his help. Cuz I already got lot of help with my house. Too bad for him.

I am in the same boat with you. I dont let my exh put me down as he have tried so many times. His future exw kicked him out of the house and have RO against him from her. Now she and I are a good friend.

I just move on with my life and not letting him putting me down. Knowing that I am a strong woman and wont let him get to me as I know he is controlling freak..

He even send me a letter that he wanted to help me to fix my house but I dont need his help. Cuz I already got lot of help with my house. Too bad for him.

Your friends with ex! LOL

My ex still gives me a hard time because he still has the need to control me. He has a girlfriend and I am remarried with my 2nd hubby but the same old issues still flare up between us. I really want to be on good terms with him but I gave up a long time ago.

Hope your ex lets you go so u can live your life with a peace of mind.

Thx Shel
I hope so also, I need to let go of the hate because that doesnt help me at all. I just had a very bad day and needed to blow steam. Thx every one who posted. And thank you Shel!

I meant you are friends with his ex Gf I find it strange. Thx for your post

I meant you are friends with his ex Gf I find it strange. Thx for your post

I am friends with my ex's first girlfriend after our divorce. We love to rant and bitch about him to each other from time to time. :giggle:

Thx Shel
I hope so also, I need to let go of the hate because that doesnt help me at all. I just had a very bad day and needed to blow steam. Thx every one who posted. And thank you Shel!

I hope this doesnt sound stereotyping but is your ex Hispanic? My ex is Hispanic and he grew up in a culture where the men dominated the women. Is that the same for your ex as well? maybe that's why he is being the way he is?

mostly ex couples have hard times and never trust each other since divorces that not so easy!

my parents never trust each other since got divorces i respect that

Actually it not alway true when it come to ex husband, it don't always mean it had to do with the children. Children or no children. The ex always seems to have something agains the ex wife or not ready to let go of past problems that never been resolve. But I do believe it true that children do carry a connection to us the mother and the father. But it don't always work that way even if the mother and the father not together. Relationship with an ex or present relationship can and always be compilations situation. :)

Back