Why everyone have to hate people with CI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you used inverted commas: that doesn't make it my quote no matter how much you wish that were the case. That was your own use of the term with regard to yourself that you were emphasizing, not mine.

I was not 'quoting' you nor was I using the term in regards to myself, but pointing out that what you were saying was that it was not possible for d/Deaf to acquire comprehension, receptibility and expression without assistive hearing devices. There are many terms you can use to describe it, whichever way you put it, it is an insult to those who have achieved mastery of language without devices. You have said similiar things many times in other threads, this issue is not new with you.

:laugh2: I have been saying this post after post. Very directly. As have others. You have been too busy making up inverted quotes to see this. The clever ploys are in your head.

:Ohno: :run: :roll: :roll: :roll: :iough:

I was not 'quoting' you nor was I using the term in regards to myself, but pointing out that what you were saying was that it was not possible for d/Deaf to acquire comprehension, receptibility and expression without assistive hearing devices. There are many terms you can use to describe it, whichever way you put it, it is an insult to those who have achieved mastery of language without devices. You have said similiar things many times in other threads, this issue is not new with you.

:laugh2: Again, if you have an issue with something I actually wrote, fine, quote it or point to it. Don't make up crap you wish i had said so you could take issue with it. I have never posted such things here or in any other thread. You really need to stop making up such a load of bs: you are behaving in a downright offensive manner.

Mod note:

This thread is taking a break. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back