Why eat at McDonald's or Taco Bell in mall food court?

Fred Wilson Burger King is close to Fort Bliss. They always had 99 cent Whoppers when we lived in El Paso. The only BK that cheap.

When the kids were little we used to go there once a month get four Whoppers, and one large drink to share, ah nostalgia!

If it's off post, wasn't able to since I didn't have my car there, and with bi-lateral knee problems, walking wasn't an option. We got med hold to give us a ride there and it was on post only, unless you had an appointment at the hospital, which was off post.

I did try an orange julius there, it was pretty good.

They're not going to the mall to eat McDonald's. They're shopping and needed a break to eat lunch or whatever...some malls don't have a huge selection of food court options, and if you don't like chinese/japanese food, that limits you to really, pizza (usually sub-par pizza sold by the slice) and whatever fast food chain is available (usually Chik-Fil-a, McD's, or Subway) plus either an Orange Julius, an Auntie Anne's, or a cookie store (probably a combo of those three--or a similar snack area, like a Wetzel's Pretzels...)

Most food courts here have Jimmy The Greek (Greek stuff like gyros, salads, souvlakis), Teriyaki Experience, and more so at least it's not all burgers and chicken.

I had an Orange Julius the other day. I love them but I ordered a large forgetting just how large that is. The bottom quarter of the cup was still frozen slush!

in Leawood, ks., they have 3 in1 restaurant which are KFC, Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut. I went there few times and it's great place to make up ur mind which to eat without driving several locations.

catty

There's this wonderful pizza place in our mall I love to get fresh slices from. I'll go there, buy a piece of pizza, and window shop. :lol: It can be fun with friends and kills time when you really can't afford to buy new things or just want to spend an evening out and about. :)

Back