why does family suck?

ash345

Audist Free Zone
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really would like to know... why does my hearing family suck? or rather one sister in particular... she really really really sucks... I think maybe I should tell you all whats going on...
so my dad, one of my dads, my birth dad, had a stroke last night... she, lets call her h, went to see him in the hospital... and he asked her to tell the rest of my family what happened... she is the one in charge of telling us if something happens to him. well she sent my other sister, the one i'm not mad at, who we will call s, a text saying that he had a stroke... that sister assumed i got the same thing. so then today, my sucky sister posted that everything was going to be ok... i asked her what was going on... i texted... i emailed... hell i even called... no answer... then s texts me, asks why i haven't talked to dad yet, I tell her I don't know what she is talking about... that h hasn't responded... s tells me what happened... I call my dad... at the hospital using captions, because my dad won't take relay calls... and he tells me that h was suppose to tell me... wtf... am I not important enough for even a text from her? why the hell does she suck so bad? does she not care about me enough to think that I should know? I don't understand why she didn't tell me... and she still hasn't responded to my messages... why do the hearing members of my family suck so hard that no one thinks to tell me? Why couldn't my dads wife even leave me a message, or send me a text telling me that he was in the hospital? I know she is a complete b, but still... i'm his kid... I DESERVE TO KNOW...

Rant over... for now...

:roll: at your sister! She is just being too selfish by not wanting to take time to text you.. That is very sad.

and she told my other sister... she easily could have just added my name onto the text... so I would know... she took the time to post that everything would be ok... but couldn't take the time to let me know? its so frustrating... I hate having a hearing family sometimes... and i'm not sure if it is because she is hearing really... or if it is just because she doesn't care enough about me to let me know... she told all of my hearing family... but couldn't do it for her Deaf sister... really?

It's not a hearing thing. You're sister sounds like a jerk with or without ears. Sad that in your own family you cannot get support. Sorry, ash324.

Hmmmm, if it is not a hearing thing, then you should know why she's so sucky as you put it.....

I am sorry your family doesn't incllude you in what is going on. It is very rude. Three years ago my brother who is a helicopter pilot got shot down. I heard about it the next day from my sister inlaw. My mom told her not to tell because I couldn't handle it. Turns out I handled it the best, and the appreciated my orthopedic knowledge :). You famiilly yis missing out on so much when thhe exclude you. Maybe they will realize that one day.

I am sorry your family doesn't incllude you in what is going on. It is very rude. Three years ago my brother who is a helicopter pilot got shot down. I heard about it the next day from my sister inlaw. My mom told her not to tell because I couldn't handle it. Turns out I handled it the best, and the appreciated my orthopedic knowledge :). You famiilly yis missing out on so much when thhe exclude you. Maybe they will realize that one day.

thank you. i hope that they realize that too... my sisters excuse, "well if i had known you were talking to him again I would have thought to tell you" even if i'm not talking to him (we didn't for 10 years) i still deserve to know...

On Friday I woke up and my father was in Jamaica. My 2 brothers and I were the only one that didn't know about it.

I really would like to know... why does my hearing family suck? or rather one sister in particular... she really really really sucks... I think maybe I should tell you all whats going on...
so my dad, one of my dads, my birth dad, had a stroke last night... she, lets call her h, went to see him in the hospital... and he asked her to tell the rest of my family what happened... she is the one in charge of telling us if something happens to him. well she sent my other sister, the one i'm not mad at, who we will call s, a text saying that he had a stroke... that sister assumed i got the same thing. so then today, my sucky sister posted that everything was going to be ok... i asked her what was going on... i texted... i emailed... hell i even called... no answer... then s texts me, asks why i haven't talked to dad yet, I tell her I don't know what she is talking about... that h hasn't responded... s tells me what happened... I call my dad... at the hospital using captions, because my dad won't take relay calls... and he tells me that h was suppose to tell me... wtf... am I not important enough for even a text from her? why the hell does she suck so bad? does she not care about me enough to think that I should know? I don't understand why she didn't tell me... and she still hasn't responded to my messages... why do the hearing members of my family suck so hard that no one thinks to tell me? Why couldn't my dads wife even leave me a message, or send me a text telling me that he was in the hospital? I know she is a complete b, but still... i'm his kid... I DESERVE TO KNOW...

Rant over... for now...

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Someone should have informed you though because that wasn't right what they did. I will try giving them a little benefit of the doubt and say they were just scared, and shocked. But still, they should have at least sent something once things were getting better that night if they didn't call, or text anything in the beginning. Hope things get better for you.

I am sorry to hear about your dad and I agree with other this has nothing to do with hearing , this happen in all family! I am not saying it right , I think you should had been told no matter what going on with you and your dad.

On Friday I woke up and my father was in Jamaica. My 2 brothers and I were the only one that didn't know about it.

Once there was a huge family reunion in Nova Scotia and I was the only one who didn't know about it.

Rant over... for now...

Ask her if she considers you a member of the family.

My dad is back in the hospital... this time with internal bleeding and a blood infection. I'm worried that I may not be able to see him... I'm worried that something may happen... This is the same hospital that his dad died in just over a year ago.

Of course, some family sucks! so Just best way to move on! :|

Ask her if she considers you a member of the family.

I once asked my older sister why she did not want spend time with me and she told me " Sisters do not becomes friends!" WTF !! I had heard women saying their sister is their best friend! I know how you feel , famliy do sucks sometime!

Back