Why do you hate going to the Dentist?

The Joker

Reaction score
Heres why i hate going to Dentist

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pQqFQMI0Sc[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdyn1Rcjw70[/ame]

Dentist who talks to you when they got a damn mask on and expect you to hear them when you wear hearing aids.

Other than that, I got no issues.

I been 5times in last 2years and he taken teeth out each time it cost me a bomb so not kean go sixth time lose another tooth..I wait until agony starts

yeeeugh...nice timing...going today.

Just don't like anything to do with dentists and teeth *shudder*. Mine are fine- good shape other than replacing the old fillings from childhood. At least they won't do the cleaning/polishing anymore (It's not required)... I hate that part even more thanks to my gag reflex.

yeeeugh...nice timing...going today.

Just don't like anything to do with dentists and teeth *shudder*. Mine are fine- good shape other than replacing the old fillings from childhood. At least they won't do the cleaning/polishing anymore (It's not required)... I hate that part even more thanks to my gag reflex.

thought mine was ok aswel

some dentist I been to screwed me out so much money sooooooooooo many crooks dressed up in mask and it legal theft

I'm not thrilled about going to the dentist but I want my teeth to last as long as possible so I go at least twice a year for check-up and cleaning.

So far, I haven't "lost" any teeth, although I have a wiggly one with a shallow root that concerns me. As an adult, I've had one tooth crack which required a crown. I've had my receding gums grafted, and that process was the absolute worse experience. I probably should have it done again but I don't want to go thru it again, and it's very expensive.

When I was younger, I had all four wisdom teeth removed, and four other teeth extracted to make way for straightening my teeth (braces).

Except for my jaw surgery, I've never been put under for any dental/oral procedures.

I try to be proactive with my dental care at home so that I won't need as much work done by dentists. Each time I go to the dental hygienist, she says I have the cleanest teeth and lowest plaque scores of any patients. :lol:

Dental procedures are a lot improved now compared to when I was a kid.

The only thing that's gotten worse since I've gotten older is that I sometimes have to interrupt the dental work being done for a potty break. :giggle:

Been thru it all, it seems...root canals, extractions, fillings, gum disease, laughing gas (which was hilarious on my part)...no implants so far tho'....too expensive! Had 2 front teeth crowns (permanent) years ago....a "flipper" due to an elbow to my mouth and lost the tooth....
Dentists in my city want "cash only"....so it's expensive. And those needles...my gawd, they do hurt!

Do I like or love Dentists? No way. With my boys, had their baby teeth filled and see the dentist every 6 months for cleaning and checkups...Last boy got braces and now his teeth are really beautiful, healthy and strong. My other 2 boys are somewhat lax about brushing 2x a day tho'...no matter what I say, they haven't had a toothache, and don't know what pain is until they do....

We're kinda stuck. We might not like going to the dentist and paying the big bills but we can't do without them. :(

DIY-Dentistry-1266828916.jpeg

I will be the first to admit I am a little odd at times :) but I actually do not hate going to the dentist.... If I had to choose the worst aspects....needles, clowns, and the smell...

So many people hate dentist because it give them lot of works. :aw:

I'm not thrilled about going to the dentist but I want my teeth to last as long as possible so I go at least twice a year for check-up and cleaning.

So far, I haven't "lost" any teeth, although I have a wiggly one with a shallow root that concerns me. As an adult, I've had one tooth crack which required a crown. I've had my receding gums grafted, and that process was the absolute worse experience. I probably should have it done again but I don't want to go thru it again, and it's very expensive.

When I was younger, I had all four wisdom teeth removed, and four other teeth extracted to make way for straightening my teeth (braces).

Except for my jaw surgery, I've never been put under for any dental/oral procedures.

I only had one
I try to be proactive with my dental care at home so that I won't need as much work done by dentists. Each time I go to the dental hygienist, she says I have the cleanest teeth and lowest plaque scores of any patients. :lol:

Dental procedures are a lot improved now compared to when I was a kid.

The only thing that's gotten worse since I've gotten older is that I sometimes have to interrupt the dental work being done for a potty break. :giggle:

I only had one wisdom tooth pulled out last year , I was hoping it would stop my right ear from hurting so I could wear my HA again. My audi thought it might help too but it did not . I had to have one tooth pulled. I got my inherited my dad gum disease but got his good teeth . My dentist said I have great teeth every time I see him. I go twice a year too b/c I want my teeth to last as long as I do. I am so glad you said that a needing a potty break b/c I am the same way now that I am older.
I use to have a cast iron bladder , it must had rusted out . :giggle:

Back