Why do some deaf

kevbo said:
I have that shirt because I refuse to date a deaf girl.

Look like deaf girl reject ya!

Human psychology

I thing it is a human nature to get something which he/she doesnot have. :3some: :nana:

Yes, I dated few hearing guys but I had the feeling that I'm belong Deaf world. I prefer Deaf due "deep" & easy communication.

I've dated more hearing guys than deaf guys Last time I dated deaf guys was when I was in High School. I guess because, I haven't had time to social at deaf clubs.

It really doesn't matter who I dated as long communcation works smoothly... :D and if he has a great sense of Humor, Cute and Hot :naughty:

Well, I had dated some hearing girls. Sadly, they used me because I am deaf. I don't consider them as ex-girlfriend because they used me. I also dated 3 deaf girls. But two of them used me but one of them didn't. One deaf girl used me because she was dying of cancer. Other girl used me because we had same birthdays.

But I just met wonderful hearing girl who really show me her love and respect. She really comforted me lots this week since my grandfather is in hospital. We are dating for 1 and half week now. Things are going very well. We may meet up in December. We met online in Deaf HOH group on www.myspace.com. We talked on webcam for 2 nights now.

BabyPhat21 said:
also deaf guys wearing that shirt that Deaf Girls never say no... they really think we are easy?? fuck them!!! :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Another day this week, you all wont believe this! theres a deaf guy showed up at my door..I was real sick with flu...

I opened the door with suprises..know what the first sentence he said to me??

"Hi, I'm here to see you, I miss you"!! Then he was rubbing his penis! :lol:

I thought he was sooo immature! that gross me out!

Ok...

To be honest with you all...(this post is for deaf females to read...not deaf men..) :D

You are correct...deaf men are sooo immature! they cant take care of themselves...especially with financially needs...smile

I was raped twice with two deaf men in the past...and was married to deaf man who lied to me about his background...child molester!!! scarred the hell of me! I love children and thats why I left him!! Thank goodness, we never had kids! Thank God!

Sooo now you all know why I prefer hearing man...more mature, intellegence, etc...

BUT...there is one big problem...we ought to think about...Will these hearing men accept us?? that we are deaf females??

the guy whom Im in love with...(his nickname is gunman) soo anyway..gunman told me that he would never ever be interesting in me.. :cry: :)

Back