why do lawyer must be intelligent?

because they have to memorize most those ridculous laws out there since we have way too many... in order for them to fight for your cause.

they have to be smart, to be creative with the truth, that is to show their skills of arguing as the best to win the case.Court is like tennis because the ball goes there to here, just like she says, he says...whom going to believe? if you cant argue then you arent smart enough. Its all about cunning and memorising but memorising isnt the whole story, its really about sticking with the best plan and hope for the best...damn it if i know why there so many innocents get into the Deathrow...
Also, lets not forget to mention the culture of court and its personalities which stage it can conceal corruption of the law but that's another matter altogether...

duh?

point is - you have no problem with a liar and you support a liar.

I see your practicing to be a lawyer :cool2:

I am not supporting a lawyer nor am I supporting a liar. :giggle:

You need to take your BS detector to radio shack ... its broken.

A doctor, a lawyer, a little boy and a priest were out for a Sunday afternoon flight on a small private plane. Suddenly, the plane developed engine trouble.

In spite of the best efforts of the pilot, the plane started to go down. Finally, the pilot grabbed a parachute, yelled to the passengers that they had better jump, and bailed out.

Unfortunately, there were only three parachutes remaining.

The doctor grabbed one and said "I'm a doctor, I save lives, so I must live," and jumped out.

The lawyer then said, "I'm a lawyer and lawyers are the smartest people in the world. I deserve to live."

He also grabbed a parachute and jumped.

The priest looked at the little boy and said, "My son, I've lived a long and full life. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you. Take the last parachute and live in peace."

The little boy handed the parachute back to the priest and said, "Not to worry, Father. The 'smartest man in the world' just took off with my back pack."

Matajan, you can be lawyer, so you can ask bazillion questions to Judge.

he would be good at that! It does seem like lawyers ask the same questions in so many different ways and end up getting different answers.

Only that when faced with having to tackle or comprehend simple logic, he will be completely baffled. Hate to say it, but this guy may as well be from Mars.

Only that when faced with having to tackle or comprehend simple logic, he will be completely baffled. Hate to say it, but this guy may as well be from Mars.

That's not very nice. He's autistic (or is it Asperger's ?)
You'll be surprised how much he does understand.

A doctor, a lawyer, a little boy and a priest were out for a Sunday afternoon flight on a small private plane. Suddenly, the plane developed engine trouble.

In spite of the best efforts of the pilot, the plane started to go down. Finally, the pilot grabbed a parachute, yelled to the passengers that they had better jump, and bailed out.

Unfortunately, there were only three parachutes remaining.

The doctor grabbed one and said "I'm a doctor, I save lives, so I must live," and jumped out.

The lawyer then said, "I'm a lawyer and lawyers are the smartest people in the world. I deserve to live."

He also grabbed a parachute and jumped.

The priest looked at the little boy and said, "My son, I've lived a long and full life. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you. Take the last parachute and live in peace."

The little boy handed the parachute back to the priest and said, "Not to worry, Father. The 'smartest man in the world' just took off with my back pack."

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Back