why do lawyer must be intelligent?

matajan

Reaction score
Why do lawyer must be intelligent, like have higher grade and score and law skills and strong theorical?

Why do lawyer must be intelligent, like have higher grade and score and law skills and strong theorical?

Seems like a no-brainer question to me.

Would you want a lawyer who had bad grades and skills representing you in court?

There are certain criteria that must exist in the event a lawyer whom attains their bar is to practice his proficiency in the courtroom. If you are interested in becoming a lawyer, here are various practices you should follow.

Several prerequisites pertaining to a lawyer of merit are met, often in priority of the following mannerisms.

• They are recent graduates of an ivy league law school.
  • They are not distracted by girls and women in ivy league, to which this helps them perform better in school.
  • Law skill comes not from asking many questions, but from going into the real world and staying several days in jail as an inmate.
  • Theoretics are derived from the ability to leave a question in their brain, and ask themselves, and they solve the challenge all inside their minds.

Often the lawyer will encounter a nefarious woman who attempts to gain control over his focus in the study of law. An excellent lawyer has awareness of this gregarious behavior, and procedures taken will eventually will bring the woman to court. During this courtroom session, the victor of the trial will prove if worthy of their title. Should he lose the case to this woman who is on his mind, he cannot become a lawyer, instead, becomes bound to a lifetime of endless drivel and poverty.

Frequent times, the woman has a background of intellect, that is often taught in Harvard, Yale, and Stanford type universities. Research has shown that these women are harmful to the practice of becoming a lawyer; the man will again lose his focus on law and become an errand runner instead.

So with these wisdom words in mind, young matajan. Keep succeeding in your goals to becoming the greatest student of all, the sageness radiates within your aura of questions. When you have accomplished tasks you feel are relevant to the quest, do come back to share the tales of your travels!

sounds like a public lawyer to me.

*shrudders*

I hired a lawyer to get rid of bad tenant and I had to fired my lawyer as he was horrible and he was not a public lawyer. I found out while working with him he was no good.

Matajan, obviously you have to be smart to know every way the law can apply.

If you ever got into trouble you would want a really smart person to help you best. One with a lot of knowledge.

What a deep thought-provoking question. :hmm:

I hired a lawyer to get rid of bad tenant and I had to fired my lawyer as he was horrible and he was not a public lawyer. I found out while working with him he was no good.

Good for you. You made a smart move to fire your bad lawyer. Tell your friends to avoid that terrible lawyer.

Back