why did some gallaudet greeks not help other people, it is bad role model?

nat84

Reaction score
I am one only who helped other people, such as disability, minority, hunger, homeless, or other forgeiners that I am welcomed to help other people by my duty on service which is giving money or voluneeter.

I am not happy with my some of sisters who is really not know how to help other people, instead of focus on parties and self-study, they should know or think of others' feelings who need help then right back.

I was very work hard for three years, then it is my last year at Gallaudet University. I do not know why any of some greeks did not help others or think of others' need, like I did help some students concerned with teachers or dorm problems, I was very friendly well often and keep control my sisters, but some of them were resist or stubborn of me most times, I was frustated and I do not know how to handle solve problem with sisters who need respect of others that they should help or be friends with.

any you know of this group always be snobby or elite who never helped until they find jobs as teachers or couneslors or managers or flight attendants since 1892?

I never joined any sororities so I know nothing about them or fraternities. Is there a leader of your sorority that you could discuss this with?

Not surprised!

I do not know why any of some greeks did not help others or think of others' need, like I did help some students concerned with teachers or dorm problems, I was very friendly well often and keep control my sisters, but some of them were resist or stubborn of me most times, I was frustated and I do not know how to handle solve problem with sisters who need respect of others that they should help or be friends with.

I am not surprised about those Gallaudet Greeks. It's nothing news and they are just !@#$%^&*. It's in their bloods.

However, I am applauding your efforts. I am proud of you. Just keep doing what you like. Keep up what you are doing. Helping others is good. Your rewards will be very rich in the future and you will be surprised. (Trust me!)

Don't waste my time beyond this post because she does not bother to answer your questions and replies. You can check her threads where we made replies and asked her questions, and she did not bother to answer them.

Back