why deaf peep are so mean?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Well I made this thread to test...

It is just like me a deer wanna drink some water from a lake and you guys as crocodiles jump up and spook me and me run from my life.

That is how I feel. :D

Oh Yeah? Then I think you should be paying for this forum because you wasted our time and Alex's time for creating garbage, When is garbage day? Oh Friday! I hope they take her too with this thread. :giggle:

theres a thing call INGORE and u guys were downright wrong for commenting like this... tsk tsk.....

ms p why deafies mean, its cuz some have insecurities and some just don't know how to respect others.

javapride said:
theres a thing call INGORE and u guys were downright wrong for commenting like this... tsk tsk.....

ms p why deafies mean, its cuz some have insecurities and some just don't know how to respect others.

It was a humor JavaPride, Lighten up will you. If you going to take my post personal go ahead, That's your problem not mine. You're too uptight. :whistle:

im a straightforward respectable person however u don't see it anyway... im not going there im just fed up at stupidities in here who just can't learn to INGORE and comments like that even if it was humor was just basically disrespectful... maybe u were born a disrespectful woman but thats not my plm its urs.. have a nice day now....

( now was that mean or was that humor? see it from my point of veiw)

javapride said:
im a straightforward respectable person however u don't see it anyway... im not going there im just fed up at stupidities in here who just can't learn to INGORE and comments like that even if it was humor was just basically disrespectful... maybe u were born a disrespectful woman but thats not my plm its urs.. have a nice day now....

( now was that mean or was that humor? see it from my point of veiw)

:rofl: :rofl: Respectful person? You??!! OMG that made me laugh so hard! Thanks for the laugh. :rofl:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Why deaf people are so mean to each other? That is all I see here someone argue with someone, pointing finger here and there. Why can't deaf people be nice?
Guess we have severe pms :tears:

* Sighs * shakes my head at this thread and .....

Man, I have been put through much worse here on AllDeaf... people do need to start seeing the good in another people and I am sure that Miss Pinocchio has alots of things to offer on the table if people would stop trying to demean or control her or try to keep her locked up the way she is right now
( mentally and emotionally and yes people do have feelings on the forums too , man !!! )

Please let her be set free then she will be able to blossom into a beautiful social butterfly.

-gives Heath a friendly pat on back, after deciding to do that everytime she sees him-

It was a little bit of a silly question, but...you know, I guess everyone has their fair share of stupid questions. I mean, I asked someone why they wanted to go to the toilet one time. :ily:

Hehehe...don't ask why. Just one of my stupid moments. I get lots of those.

Anyway. I've forgotten what I was going to say.

javapride said:

Javapride
Miss p need to learn to forget the past is past and move on forward. I guessed her mind is blocked against the wall that has not broken down.my discussion is end.

( in regards to moonflower and eyebluedeaf)

well think abt this we ALL live in the past because we made our mistakes in the past and we learned from them yet again some questions why the actions happened. this posting made sense, because too many of the poeple here and i won't name names, are bullies in thier own rights and they just are to damn blind to see it, ms p wanted to find out answers to everything and ur all putting her down now theres issues that are harsh YES but there are issues like this, that stands everything out, by calling us out and explaining our actions yes i have been down right mean to several deafies yah but i know the karma will bite me in the ass if i didnt rectify my mistakes but some things that were said i ll regret yes but some i won't cuz i ll front stab u guys not back stabb u guys yah even tho i have told this person MANYTIMES she turns a blind bat face and play the innocent me game guess what WE ALL ARE NOT INNOCENTGET THAT THRU UR FRIGGING HEADS!

stop playing the poor me attention seeking games u ll get better friends that way. and

cheri, respect is earn not given. so thats why my comment stood as it is u can laugh all the way to the bank for all i fucking care but u won't get my respect by being a smart ass that u are now.

:shock: Look who's is in a pissy mood. *put this person on ignored for being the way she is* :bye:

-gulps at the intense post-

Whoa......

I don't think that this thread turned out all that good, people on here seem to become real deep and too serious about things. I mean, this place is just to talk and hang out. You know, general chat. Or whatever. Either some minor joke, gets taken the totally wrong way. And stuff like that. It's just escalating all the time.

-blinks-

Now, hun, I think you should start to calm down. You can't blame everything on...uh...the people you are.

Mod Note:

The finger-pointing, the insults, etc., needs to end here, if one can't submit a post without giving respect for which this thread is concerned with, there's other threads to post at.

Otherwise, warnings and/or getting a 'ban' will be given....bottom line: Respect and if one can't say something 'nice' about another member, 'refrain' from publicly posting such trashy comments.

Thank you!

~RR

Hey RR,

Watch me..."finger-pointing" directly to Miss P.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miss P, nice try.
You can not win this one.

Why don't you express your point of view
AD people give you hard time..

If you can talk to your God,
Why can't you express to
your AD friends?
Is there something bite you?
Is there something bother you?

All you need to do is
express yourself or