Why Deaf Gays...

^^^ You should just tell your aunt right away. If she doesn't believe you then that is her problem not your. You have to do the right thing or let your aunt to suffer.

I agree that love is very important than just sex. You have to understand that not everyone views that way. Most high maintenance people cares about the attractions than emotion connection just like you describled. Each individual has its own preferances of its life partners. As for me, I have my own preferences for my life partner and I haven't find him yet. I have an excellent example of my recent experience. I met this deaf gay online a while ago. At beginning, I thought he is very hot then I got know him better. After that, I looked him as very ugly person now. Why? That is because he got lousy personality. One of my friends who is seeing someone now... That person is very unattractive but he is really beautiful person... That is because of he got wonderful personality that making my friend very happy. I know many people who are beautiful/hot marries another beautiful/hot people and are very happy together too. Each individual has different result.

If your life partner suddenly had an accident and got paralyze from neck down, would you feed him and care for him all of your life and forget about sex... no more sex. Or would you leave him because you're no longer find
him ATTRACTIVE and cause u can't have sex with him anymore?

I saw on Nightly News that a handsome man married a beautiful woman...
Then they have a beautiful baby son together.
And she got ill one day...
And her husband took her to hospital... and doctors said she got diabetes...
So they cut off her arms and legs....
Now... her handsome husband has to take care of her and the baby.
She is a strong woman... but she is so insecure... she scare her
husband will leave her... because she is no longer ATTRACTIVE.

So anyway.... Beauty is the eye of the beholder.... and Beauty doesn't
last forever... Its just SKIN.
I know it is all fantasy.... I did had sex with an extremely handsome man...
but his personality was awful....
I had sex with an UGLY MAN, and his personality was AWFUL too.
They both broke my heart...

So it doesn't matter how they look, just have to find someone who has
a good heart and very sweet and all....
And I met a cute man and he told me he likes me because I have good heart...
but I don't want to be with him... because I know that he doesn't have
a good heart.

I'm looking for someone who has a good heart and know that he will
be with me for BETTER or for WORSE all of my life..

Well, should not say it here. But does says in the scriptures that if a wife resist for husband's needs or husband resist for wife's needs, will suffer or say it is a sin. why? prevent adultery. If a wife resist to loong and husband couldn't bear it longer and cheated, then the key responsible is a wife and wife cannot get angry at her husband. Problem is, soooo many not understand what marriage is. That's where the problem coming from. There are variety of problems of sex. I agree, I don't have to dress to prove I am gay. Or I say be a big deal out of it. Important part is, what I must deal with my own and every aspect of my life need God with me at all time. But I did had a great time meeting Puy and was great chatting and teasing also. LOL

Well I saw on NBC To Catch a Predator...

Men complained about they didn't get enough sex from their wives or
they can't find a girlfriend to have sex with, so they tried
to have sex with a 13 years old girl.

Man said he just wants to hold her and be sexually satisfied.

I wonder if that is the reason my Uncle tried to touch me inappropriate 2 months ago. I stayed away from him. His wife must not give him any.
And I chat online and Married men told me that their wives are not
interesting in sex, they all in Gay Chatroom, desperately want SEX.

It is really sad.

Reason why men lack women, because men aren't NICE.... and
they don't care about satisfying their women, ignore their needs.

When I had sex with men... after their SPERM spill out...
I was still horny.... I didn't get any orgasm. So I had to masterbate afterward.

I guess that is why some women become lesbians... they
can satisfy each other.

Well almost whole of your post have nothing to do with what that man in the video said. Those men who decide to be gay just because the women didn't safisty their sex needs does not mean they are really gay. You know what I mean?

And I am with MetroGuy03 all the way.

Well I saw on NBC To Catch a Predator...

Men complained about they didn't get enough sex from their wives or
they can't find a girlfriend to have sex with, so they tried
to have sex with a 13 years old girl.

Man said he just wants to hold her and be sexually satisfied.

I wonder if that is the reason my Uncle tried to touch me inappropriate 2 months ago. I stayed away from him. His wife must not give him any.
And I chat online and Married men told me that their wives are not
interesting in sex, they all in Gay Chatroom, desperately want SEX.

It is really sad.

Reason why men lack women, because men aren't NICE.... and
they don't care about satisfying their women, ignore their needs.

When I had sex with men... after their SPERM spill out...
I was still horny.... I didn't get any orgasm. So I had to masterbate afterward.

I guess that is why some women become lesbians... they
can satisfy each other.
that is the most absurd thing I ever heard.

I've seen the video.. Said to myself "what is he thinking?! He thinks he's a good looking guy?! He also needs to clean up his own appearances!" :ugh3:

look look gray,s vlog websit he was say not gay last mouth now he tell thurth now but all deaf need read about gray,s websit what he say????? for selfhim

I'm sorry, I am having hard time to understand what you're trying to say. Can you please re-say it with little better English? Were you saying that Gray has personal website that says he is not gay in real life or what?

I'm sorry, I am having hard time to understand what you're trying to say. Can you please re-say it with little better English? Were you saying that Gray has personal website that says he is not gay in real life or what?

i dont use english u know that deaf use asl and look here yourself his vlog
DeafVIDEO.TV - ASL Videos[/url he did remove vlog but he need tell all deaf thurth he still hide in his heart http://blueapplefilms.com/blog/2007/07/24/two-of-my-previous-vlogs-have-been-removed/ ] and he remove some u can read here good nite

Last edited:
MetroGuy03 - How did you find him on YouTube? Was he your former boyfriend?

Haha no. I got it from my good friend that posted on the bulletin on myspace. I thought it is very interesting video. I felt that I should share with anyone on here about this video. I like to listen to people's perceptives on this video.

I haven't been able to see the vlog. I am on my sk. I have read the comments here though. Here is the thing, we in the LGBT community have all types. Attractive, ugly, fat, skinny, sexy. Same in the Deaf community. Most of the Deaf I have met though have been very attractive, as with the gay Deaf. My bestfriend is Deaf and Gay and is hot. Gets who he wants. Cares about his appearance his smell, hair, etc... Unfortunately for me the most beautiful Deaf men I have met, have been straight! Lol oh well can't have them all.

Back