Why can't I edit my post?

ksbsnowowl

Reaction score
Why is it that I cannot edit my post? After replying to Oceanbreeze I noticed a typo in my first post, yet the Edit function for that post is not present, yet it is present on my second posting to that thread. Can you only edit your most recent post? If that is the case - I find it rather odd. Any way that can be changed?

the edit button only appears for the first 15 mins or whatever after posting then it disappears.

yup, that why u gotta be quick and catch the error before too late. I learn that the hard way.. :mrgreen:

ksbsnowowl said:
Why is it that I cannot edit my post?
Two words—Miss Pinnochio. A few months ago she pulled some theatrical bullshit where she went through about 100 of her own threads and started deleting all of her posts in the thread. Ever since then, the Edit button remains active for only about half an hour after you post, and then disappears. Which I personally think is bullshit—why should everybody have to suffer because of one mentally unbalanced little troll, especially since she’s now gone. I think it’s time we got our editing capability back.

no wonder.. :crazy: at least she's gone, hope she stays away, now just one more moron left..

Back