Why "Blame Bush" theme for Nov 2010 election is a bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, if they fail, then America fails. We fail as a whole.

See? I told you because political game don't work and it is retard action to do like that.

I wouldn't surprise if republicans lose their seats in 2012 or so after regain in 2010 so both of parties do regain and lose in midterm that is usually normal for America.

Congressional seats are NOT voted for every 4 years. It's every 2 years for House of Representatives and every 6 years for Senators where 1/3 of the Senators' seats, by design, are voted on every two years (after having served 6 years). So, in 2012 only 1/3 of the Senators' seats will be voted on. What's important here is the coinciding of both the H.R. and Senate seats that are up for votes this year.

Yep. A big "uh-oh."

*looks at latest polling trends*

Um, Congressional seats are NOT voted for every 2 years. It's every four years for House of Representatives and every 6 years for Senators where 1/3 of the Senators' seats, by design, are voted on every two years (after having served 6 years). So, in 2012 only 1/3 of the Senators' seats will be voted on. What's important here is the coinciding of both the H.R. and Senate seats that are up for votes this year.

Duh, I'm not dumb in government course.

All house of reps are up for election every two years and some senators are up for election as well after 6 years of serve.

See? I told you because political game don't work and it is retard action to do like that.

I wouldn't surprise if Republicans lose their seats in 2012 or so after regain in 2010 so both of parties do regain and lose in midterm that is usually normal for America.

I was thinking much the same thing. It has been the trend for the last 17 midterm elections for the the President's party to lose an average of 28 seats n the House and an average of 4 seats for the Senate if Wiki is at all accurate. I would dig up other sources but right now I have things to do and I'll come back with other links if no one has provided them.

Also, the American election cycle is designed to be overlapping.

Last edited:
I was thinking much the same thing. It has been the trend for the last 17 midterm elections for the the President's party to lose an average of 28 seats n the House and an average of 4 seats for the Senate if Wiki is at all accurate. I would dig up other sources but right now I have things to do and I'll come back with other links if no one has provided them.

Also, the American election cycle is designed to be overlapping.

Yup, that's normal and republican regain in congress isn't new to me.

All house of reps are up for election every two years and some senators are up for election as well after 6 years of serve.

He knows.....That is why he put "a big uh-oh after my uh-oh.....

Guessing he didn't proof read before he posted. The new Senators will be in for 6 years though

Yes, correct. The above quote of mine have numbers that were transposed.

Regardless of who is being voted in, the country is screwed for good. Voting someone else in will not make a difference. The entire government would need to be reformed. However, The government will not reform itself, you know that.

Don't kid yourself into thinking voting in different people is going to make a difference. This has been a continuing pattern for the last few decades and it's not getting any better. People are only getting more polarized as the days go by.

The only way you can bring a true change to the nation is to start a revolution against the government. Heck, even Thomas Jefferson said there should be a revolution at least once every twenty years to keep the government in check.

For the last 150 years, there has been only the Republicans and Democrats.

Something's not right.

Kind of helps when the MSM are on the side of the president...or at least they were.

Tsk...even then you are still thinking of me? That's pretty extreme. I guess I was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back