Why "Blame Bush" theme for Nov 2010 election is a bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame on every admins for all crap instead of blame on Bush or Obama.

and Americans too.

He signed the bills to allow spending beyond the govt's means. He never once refused to sign a spending bill.

Blame Bush? Ahem, it is more like people will hold him accountable for certain things. Do I smell fear?

Who is blaming Bush? I do not see this anywhere. I do note that you were telling us the sky is falling a week into Obama's administration. If you are that good at reading the future, why waste time here, or working? Go to Las Vegas, empty your bank accounts, put it all on red...

BTW, the signature line about living in people's heads gave me a chuckle. I have a special place carved out for you; it is a bit lower. :giggle:

Blame Bush? Ahem, it is more like people will hold him accountable for certain things. Do I smell fear?

They blame him though people do forget that it was Democrats who took control of Congress beginning in 2007.

Fear? Bush isn't running in 2012. I think the real fear will start after this November 2010 election.

They blame him though people do forget that it was Democrats who took control of Congress beginning in 2007.

Fear? Bush isn't running in 2012. I think the real fear will start after this November 2010 election.

Could be. Or maybe the real fear will be among the winners who realize they are forced to pursue policies they do not agree with.

I think the one big policy most people will be forced to face is the deficit spending problem and that this practice is unsustainable. We already know that the $860 billion dollar "Stimulus Package" didn't work. We're still at 9.5%. And it'll probably go higher before the end of this year, too.

let's aim for 10%

I think the one big policy most people will be forced to face is the deficit spending problem and that this practice is unsustainable. We already know that the $860 billion dollar "Stimulus Package" didn't work. We're still at 9.5%. And it'll probably go higher before the end of this year, too.

I think that those engineering this know what they are doing. *shrugs*

Democrats takeover congress in Jan 2007, you know why? because of republican FAILED. :laugh2:

Dem and GOP - EPIC FAIL

Actually, if they fail, then America fails. We fail as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back