"why Are The Guys Like To Touch These The Girls Things?"

Thank you for being understand. I did told him about I am not
comforting around with him. He just can't understand why I am not
gonna love him because I think I don't TRUST him. YOu're was right,
I am not going a date whoever is the stranger take me go anywhere
I was did push off him and I told him that I don't like touching my thing.
He just disappearing of me, I gress I will be happy myself. I still be single.

Thank God, I am not get rape or hurt, But I will be more careful myself.
I agree with you, Heath.

Thank you for being understand. I did told him about I am not
comforting around with him. He just can't understand why I am not
gonna love him because I think I don't TRUST him. YOu're was right,
I am not going a date whoever is the stranger take me go anywhere
I was did push off him and I told him that I don't like touching my thing.
He just disappearing of me, I gress I will be happy myself. I still be single.

Thank God, I am not get rape or hurt, But I will be more careful myself.
I agree with you, Heath.

You are welcome and God Bless !!!!! :angel:

No means NO! ...not maybe...

Anything else is rape. If you say no to sex, you mean no to sex and no one has a right to voliate your body.

Well, the guy backed off and hasn't been seen since so there doesn't appear to be a problem now.

If he was a good guy like you thought he was originally, He would have gave you the respect and the space not to touch you until you are ready. First and foremost at all, You are old enough to tell him how you feel whether you like being touched or not. Did you tell him how you felt about that and explained that you were not feeling comfortable about him touching you?

I can't tell you how you feel because you are the only one that knows what your feeling is like and how to deal with it but at the same time. You also need to set up a boundary and tell him what you like or what you dislike. Remember, communication is always imperative.

:gpost: I would give her the same advice as you.

Hmm, I wouldn't know the answer to this because I am asexual, so I have no interest in that stuff.

If some guy is bothering you, you should report it to the authorities (like the police).

Another thing: If you don't like being touched there, and you don't think a guy is hot, you may be asexual. I am kinda confused by your post--it looks like you want a guy, but don't want sex to be part of it. Am I correct?
Are you sure you are asexual? Perhaps you are trying to say you are straight.

gotta ask.. what does asexual mean?

intereting that it mean no sexual attraction toward another. ok got it..

I'm assuming that everything is now 'okay' and you will know what to do the next time someone goes a bit too far when you don't want it or feel uncomfortable?

Btw, your avatar is pretty cool and neat. ;)

~RR

I'm assuming that everything is now 'okay' and you will know what to do the next time someone goes a bit too far when you don't want it or feel uncomfortable?

Btw, your avatar is pretty cool and neat. ;)

~RR

Yeah - her first post freaked me out cause it initally sounded like she did not understand that what the guy did was WRONG...but apparently she did, she just wasn't clear at first.

Back