"why Are The Guys Like To Touch These The Girls Things?"

WhisperingGirl

Reaction score
I was wondered that "why are the guys touching these the girls things?"
Because I feeling so very stranger and I feeling not love with the guy.
so, tell me about it. I need to know why.

Liza

If you are young and you are still in elementary / high school then NOBODY HAS ANY BUSINESS TOUCHING YOU AT ALL. HE CAN GO TO JAIL FOR THAT !!!!!! REPORT THAT GUY TO YOUR PARENTS !!!!!!

A boyfriend should respect you and not touch you. He may kiss you but YOUR BOYFRIEND IS NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH YOU AT ALL !!!! HIS HANDS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RUN ANYWHERE ELSE EXCEPT TO HOLD HANDS. THAT IS IT !!!!!!

The only person that is allowed to touch you is your husband when you graduate from high school and he wants to marry you and give the diamond ring to propose to really marry you then ONLY HIM HAS BUSINESS TOUCHING AND MAKING LOVE TO YOU. YOUR HUSBAND ONLY !!!!! NO ONE ELSE !!!!

I was wondered that "why are the guys touching these the girls things?"
Because I feeling so very stranger and I feeling not love with the guy.
so, tell me about it. I need to know why.

Liza

I have to ask...HOW OLD ARE YOU?

You sound VERY young in that post!

It says in her profile that she is 20 years old.

Yes, but she sounds very young. Quite frankly, this is giving me the willies, so maybe, this should be reported to the mods? If that girl is in trouble, someone should try to help her?

Wouldn't you agree?

I don't know about the Alldeaf's liability in something like this....

If you are young and you are still in elementary / high school then NOBODY HAS ANY BUSINESS TOUCHING YOU AT ALL. HE CAN GO TO JAIL FOR THAT !!!!!! REPORT THAT GUY TO YOUR PARENTS !!!!!!

A boyfriend should respect you and not touch you. He may kiss you but YOUR BOYFRIEND IS NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH YOU AT ALL !!!! HIS HANDS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RUN ANYWHERE ELSE EXCEPT TO HOLD HANDS. THAT IS IT !!!!!!

The only person that is allowed to touch you is your husband when you graduate from high school and he wants to marry you and give the diamond ring to propose to really marry you then ONLY HIM HAS BUSINESS TOUCHING AND MAKING LOVE TO YOU. YOUR HUSBAND ONLY !!!!! NO ONE ELSE !!!!

Her profile says she's 20yo, but I think something is amiss here. Therefore, I believe someone already brought it to the mod's attention.

oh boy

I just went through her first a few posts and she is from Texas and I was very disturbed by what I saw of the drawing illustrations she did too. I agree with you Lucia. This may be a cry for help in her own way. She does need help if she is being harmed by somebody.

Ah yeah, I should have looked at her profile, but her post scares me...it seems as maybe she is mentally impaired or something, because she doesn't really seem to understand this stuff.

GMTA! Because, yeah, I'm NOT liking this, either! :ugh3:

I just went through her first a few posts and she is from Texas and I was very disturbed by what I saw of the drawing illustrations she did too. I agree with you Lucia. This may be a cry for help in her own way. She does need help if she is being harmed by somebody.

I think her drawings is from a movie....

She says in her profile that she's 20 years old, so let's assume she's 20 years old. I don't really get her question, so...

WhisperingGirl: Can you please rephrase your question. What are you trying to say?

Yes, I am drawing with the storyboard at my art school. Yes, I am
20 years old I think I am too young because, I've never get a date
or boyfriend this before but first time I've met him in Texas and i think
he good guy and good laughed. I'm very shocked that he was touching
me. I think "why do he did this to me?" I was kind coufused, That why I feeling stressed about him. he say he still liked me, Tell me why didn't I
was never love about the guys? Because I think I was lezo.

Tell me more.

Hmm, I wouldn't know the answer to this because I am asexual, so I have no interest in that stuff.

If some guy is bothering you, you should report it to the authorities (like the police).

Another thing: If you don't like being touched there, and you don't think a guy is hot, you may be asexual. I am kinda confused by your post--it looks like you want a guy, but don't want sex to be part of it. Am I correct?

Yes, I am drawing with the storyboard at my art school. Yes, I am
20 years old I think I am too young because, I've never get a date
or boyfriend this before but first time I've met him in Texas and i think
he good guy and good laughed. I'm very shocked that he was touching
me. I think "why do he did this to me?" I was kind coufused, That why I feeling stressed about him. he say he still liked me, Tell me why didn't I
was never love about the guys? Because I think I was lezo.

Tell me more.

If he was a good guy like you thought he was originally, He would have gave you the respect and the space not to touch you until you are ready. First and foremost at all, You are old enough to tell him how you feel whether you like being touched or not. Did you tell him how you felt about that and explained that you were not feeling comfortable about him touching you?

I can't tell you how you feel because you are the only one that knows what your feeling is like and how to deal with it but at the same time. You also need to set up a boundary and tell him what you like or what you dislike. Remember, communication is always imperative.

whisper -
i was like ya i was only 22 when i first went out with guy for the VERY first time and he was pushy us into the relationship and i was kind of backing the relationship out cuz i was not ready to be in the relationship too fast it had turn me off

then my ex disappeared one day never heard from him again it has been 11 years now i feel that the relationship was waste of my time

If the guy is great but gets all touchy feely--touching you on breasts, privates, etc and you dont feel comfortable then tell him. If he does not stop then tell him to take you home or if you are driving your car, go home.

and if he don't stop and pushes too far to the point you may have to call the police.

If the guy is great but gets all touchy feely--touching you on breasts, privates, etc and you dont feel comfortable then tell him. If he does not stop then tell him to take you home or if you are driving your car, go home.

In this day and age, it is best to not ask him to take you home if the date turns out to be a bad one. Have your family or friend come pick you up and always stay in the public area like resturants when you are out on a date and do not go where it is isolated or anything like that.

If your date turns out to be a bad one then call your father or a friend or your cousin to come up , family and friends. Never ever ask to have him take you home, Not after your date has turned out to be a bad one, please. That will save you alots of trouble and possibly save your own life. God Bless ...... :angel:

Back