why am i eating fudge bar two times a day for a week now?

PMS?? as for me, I can't stand eating that much chocolate in my life even just for a week! Dang..

Yeah probably.. I had mine from july 8th to 12th.. it's over ow.. I guess it is starting again. Ahh I hope it's normal to eat like that??? :ugh:

you are from Indiana that's what's wrong

Maybe you're horny.....and your fiancee isn't satisfying you....so you're retreating to chocoloate....IM me if you need some help. :p

chocolate is taking over your body and mind...and will be your master someday

its either PMS or preggy or something else ENTIRELY different :dunno: what it could be tho

When I was pregnant, I had a major crave for chocolate bars, I ate at least 5 a day. Go get yourself checked. And good luck Heh.

One word...

Actually, it stands for three words...

P M S !

Whoa...she did PM me yesterday..and she didn't answer me...so I guess she couldn't stand my PM. :p

Preggy?? Depression?? Not sure. Take a preggy test. If you are, I ain't the daddy. :lol:

Originally posted by prostock19
Preggy?? Depression?? Not sure. Take a preggy test. If you are, I ain't the daddy. :lol:

Damn....one man down....few more men to go...hope it ain't me..

:gulps:

ROFL @ Silence Gold

Stress? Do u feel stress? Depression could be another thing. U know where to find me under my profile if u want to talk pravitely. :) Laterz

ok talking abt chocolate and fudge and all that jibe --

resistance is becoming VERY futile -- my stamina to resist baking devil food cake with homemade frosting is weakening BADLY now -- PMS week :-x and the craving for chocolate gets stronger :o

might end up baking it anyway tmw :laugh2: gonna be too much :(

i cant believe the stores pulled the Stir n Bake mix thingie (for those of u who remmies the 70s/80s those were popular) off the shelves again after a brief stint on the shelves!!!!!!! :o i cant find them ANYWHERE anymore :(

Fly Free said:
ok talking abt chocolate and fudge and all that jibe --

resistance is becoming VERY futile -- my stamina to resist baking devil food cake with homemade frosting is weakening BADLY now -- PMS week :-x and the craving for chocolate gets stronger :o

might end up baking it anyway tmw :laugh2: gonna be too much :(

i cant believe the stores pulled the Stir n Bake mix thingie (for those of u who remmies the 70s/80s those were popular) off the shelves again after a brief stint on the shelves!!!!!!! :o i cant find them ANYWHERE anymore :(

Aww poor you. I don't crave chocolate at all...not that much. Ain't that keen on chocolates, just too sweet for me. I prefer carbos. ;) I like anything else that doesn't have much chocolate in it as well.

Back