Whose choice is it?

What I am saying is that they should have make their own decision private without political interferences. The more we allow them to happen, the more we give them power to the point where they could do more harm than good.

has to be objective....i would be last person to say have abortion just because mental defients but i be first to say this girl must not suffere either and she would.
sound to me she being used as political and relgious tool,she needs be taken out of limelight take with people who objective not anti abortion be liberal thinking and this young ladies welfare paurmount

When it comes to something like this, I go by ethics. If a woman cannot understand or consent to an abortion, then it shouldn't be done. Abortions are an invasive procedure and can be a traumatizing experience for someone like her. Delivery can be traumatizing as well, but there are ways to make her more comfortable. The doctors can't be 100% (or even 80%) positive that the pregnancy would definitely be harmful. If the pregnancy does turn out to be harmful, they can do an emergency abortion.

I really doubt she just up and wandered away or that she is sexually active. A six-year old mind is not going to understand how bodies work and how to use condoms, so she could have been put on HBC. However, she wasn't. So, I highly suspect she was raped right in her group home and the staff is covering that up. Additionally, if her guardians oppose abortions, who brought up the idea that she should have an abortion? If the staff did that, I am even more suspicious.

Back