Who's the best guard???

If you're GM, which these 2 guards u would sign only one? and WHY?

• Kobe Bryant

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Allen Iverson

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Mr & Ms Sandman

Reaction score
If you're a GM, who would u sign? Kobe or Iverson? and WHY??

I perfer Kobe because he can be more point than Iverson for sure. he is strong and faster.

Allen Iverson is the ANSWER. Thats the bottom line. If Kobe plays for Cleveland Cavaliers or Denver Nuggets, he would be sitting in the bench.

Originally posted by Whambambam
Allen Iverson is the ANSWER. Thats the bottom line. If Kobe plays for Cleveland Cavaliers or Denver Nuggets, he would be sitting in the bench.
he would be sitting on the bench, why? I would like to hear your comments...

He only plays better with Shaq and Phil Jackson around. Without them, hes nothing.
Bottom line.

Stockton is the best guard who make highest assit. Too bad, he never won champion before.

Originally posted by illustrator
Stockton is the best guard who make highest assit. Too bad, he never won champion before.

yup, he is done in NBA

i would pick Kobe because he's better player with better attitude than Allen, Kobe can do anything from guard to center position, he's wonderful!

Originally posted by t e d d y
i would pick Kobe because he's better player with better attitude than Allen, Kobe can do anything from guard to center position, he's wonderful!

I read several about him.. he is still reckless, eh? :crazy:

none of them! magic johnson is best point guard since! He can read defense and offense. he wasnt looking for point. he was actually looking for team involve and gave another players got point. His role wanted his team work together instead "ME" iverson is yes ANSWER but he is "ME" . Kobe is very good player as young. he is getting improve his game and learn how to part of team. John stockton is good player , too but more flopping! as suck

Back