Who's stronger?

MMA fan

Reaction score
Someone else asked me this question.... "who's stronger - batman or superman?" I really don't know becuz I really did not follow these two much when I was younger. But if I had to choose I would say superman based on the fact that he wasn't born in this world and batman was human....? I dunno if that's a good answer becuz I really don't know much about these two. What do ya'll think?

MMA fan said:
Someone else asked me this question.... "who's stronger - batman or superman?" I really don't know becuz I really did not follow these two much when I was younger. But if I had to choose I would say superman based on the fact that he wasn't born in this world and batman was human....? I dunno if that's a good answer becuz I really don't know much about these two. What do ya'll think?

Superman is more stronger than batman. I grew up and saw many movies and TV show. I always thought superman is stronger man in this world !

*Giving Batman some Kryptonite* Now we shall see........oops, Superman just fell on his ass! LOL!

This man is stronger than ANYBODY!! In reality!
0411192159_ray_lewis.jpg

both are strong... they just have different strengths and weakness... superman could fly but hes shy as hell batman could SORT OF fly but he got np with social... i dont know what else they have as strength and weakness *shrugs*

Back