who's serious PC gamer?

Psycho Will

Reaction score
and what game does you play?

I play CC Generals online all time and Battlefield 1942 too.

Before I killed my Gateway, I used to be a hardcore PC gamer playing Quake 2 online, both Midtown Madness games on the Zone (I was pretty good at Cops n Robbers CTF on both MM games :laugh2: ) and I played way too much Need for Speed games thru NFS5 on the PC.

How I miss the good old days!

I'm not a very serious PC gamer.

However, once I start playing a PC game... I get serious. The last online game I played was Command & Conquer: Renegade. That was a great game!

Counter-strike for me...and I play MMORPGs (massive multiplayer online role playing games) if anyone else here is familiar with them.

I will get the Counter-Strike: Condition Zero is coming Summer 2003 or Novmber 11, 2003. I can't waiting and long too. Hehehe.

I play games a lot, but most of them are RPGs, that what I do best, I also play some strategies, actions, puzzles

ahhh my twin bro used to play Wolfestein 3-D that was on Windows 3.1 and on Win 98 .... CS

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
ahhh my twin bro used to play Wolfestein 3-D that was on Windows 3.1 and on Win 98 .... CS

So did I. Heh..

The newer Wolfestein is pretty good..but nothing beats the classics. :D

I play quake 1,2,3; Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor, and Half-life Counter-strike

I play quake and cs most

I am in a clan... We lan alot
eggs.jpg

Quake 2 ownage
2.jpg

Quake 3 Ownage

Last edited:
Back