Who's planning to go to Deaflympics 2007?

I don't know if I able to go because my son have go school. So wait and see when I get the schedule from his school.

It would be nice to be back in SLC! It has been LONG time!!!! ;) I went to Utah School for the deaf in 1976 to 1980 I think.

We need WORLD Deaflympics Here are My Sports id introduce

Baseball
Basketball
Soccer
Tennis Doubles
Ping Pong
Diving
Swimmimg
Rugby
Weightlifting
Cycling
Billiards

We need 15 countries Including USA.
England
Ireland
Germany
Switzerland
France
Italy
Poland
Spain
Japan
South Korea
Canada
Mexico
Purto Rico
Russia
Australia

Baseball
Basketball
Soccer
Tennis Doubles
Ping Pong
Diving
Swimmimg
Rugby
Weightlifting
Cycling
Billiards

England
Ireland
Germany
Switzerland
France
Italy
Poland
Spain
Japan
South Korea
Canada
Mexico
Purto Rico
Russia
Australia

Uhm .... this is Winter Olympics. Heh.

Plus, you re off the topic, boy.

Last edited:
I don't know if I able to go because my son have go school. So wait and see when I get the schedule from his school.

It would be nice to be back in SLC! It has been LONG time!!!! ;) I went to Utah School for the deaf in 1976 to 1980 I think.

Wow... a long time, girl. Do you happen to know Nan Hix?

Who is planning to go to Deaflympics 2007 in Salt Lake City, Utah?

2007 Winter Deaflympics - Official Website

I am, going there as a volunteer.

The prices are not that bad, probably because not many sports events.

I might be able to come to SLC to see the Deaflympics next year. I'll see depending on my schedule and finanical situation...

It would be nice to see my old classmates and friends in SLC. I went to few hearing schools under USD in SLC from 1975 to 1984.

I might be able to come to SLC to see the Deaflympics next year. I'll see depending on my schedule and finanical situation...

It would be nice to see my old classmates and friends in SLC. I went to few hearing schools under USD in SLC from 1975 to 1984.

If you wanna know the price for overall, I believe it is 138 dollars. I find that hard to believe. Few years ago, I went to Deaf Way 2, it costs me over 300 dollars for registration.

Oh,,,I thought it was Summer games.Winter Games are not as exciting as the summer games are plus the americans always suck in the winter games.But in the summer USA always take the gold!

Oh,,,I thought it was Summer games.Winter Games are not as exciting as the summer games are plus the americans always suck in the winter games.But in the summer USA always take the gold!

You might be surprised... cuz there are a lot of Utahns snowboarders are really good... but wait n see and find out!! Won't we?

Bewitched !

Unless, we can charge on your credit card. We will be going there. :fruit:

You might be surprised... cuz there are a lot of Utahns snowboarders are really good... but wait n see and find out!! Won't we?

Our Curling team Still Suck!,, Our Speedskaters Still Suck!,, Our Ski Team Still Suck! and Luge team Still Suck! Like i said US always take the Gold in the Summer games cause we are faster,,Jump Higher,,And More Stronger than on Ice n snow.

Baseball
Basketball
Soccer
Tennis Doubles
Ping Pong
Diving
Swimmimg
Rugby
Weightlifting
Cycling
Billiards

England
Ireland
Germany
Switzerland
France
Italy
Poland
Spain
Japan
South Korea
Canada
Mexico
Purto Rico
Russia
Australia

You are off topic....always COMPLAIN.. what a big baby... you need to discuss on topic ... lYou need to learn to discuss reasonable like to agree or to disagree....and make good point of view... all you do.. blah blah...
:eek3: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

I would like to go but wait and see what happens in 2007 because we will be doing a lot more traveling in 2007.

You are off topic....always COMPLAIN.. what a big baby... you need to discuss on topic ... lYou need to learn to discuss reasonable like to agree or to disagree....and make good point of view... all you do.. blah blah...

I was Replying to Bewitched commets.:o

SxyPorkie, Please remember to be Quiet
IF you do NOT like anything posted then
please do NOT post anything and just ignore.

Please remember to ignore
anyone who is entitled to have his/her own opinion

SxyPorkie, Please remember to be Quiet
IF you do NOT like anything posted then
please do NOT post anything and just ignore.

Please remember to ignore
anyone who is entitled to have his/her own opinion

AMEN!

Sure, I'll wait and see & find out there
I would like to go there maybe depends...
:)

Back