Whos over 30 and still loves watching cartoons?

B

Buckdodgers

I wonder if youre over 30 and still watch popeye,Looney Tunes or the Smurfs?

I am not 30 yet and I still watch cartoons: Tom and Jerry. The Fairly OddParents and Danny Phantom. Drake & Josh. The Adventures of Jimmy Neutrons. So what? I am still a kid in my heart. :thumb:

I still love Bugs & Daffy
duckdodgers.jpg

duckseas.jpg

Used to watch them when I was a little girl til I was around 12, they bore me now. lol probably because it played reruns over and over.

sometimes I do watch looney tunes... w/my pre-teenagers..
*snickers* which it's good thing bring old good memories.. :D

The Fairly OddParents, Danny Phantom. Drake & Josh, Jimmy Neutrons, SpongeBob, etc. I have no choice but watch them with my 2 girls. They have taken over the tv.. decided not to fight the battle with them. I get to watch anything after 9pm once they go to bed :zzz:

I watch Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, American Dad, South Park, etc.

I do watch some of cartoons, but Im not over 30 yrs old yet!

Also I sometime watch few other cartoons that my nieces watched with me BEFORE, I just watch them by missing my nieces :D

I'm almost 30 years old, and yes I still do watch cartoons.... :P

No, I don't watch cartoon show besides I do rarely check on my kid what s/he wants to watch his favorite shows, just in case makes me wonder of his way. And sometimes, s/he called me wanting to show a funny cartoon thought of how he likes the way he is.

I still watching with my 4 years old son..

He watch Spongebob Squarepants, Grimm Reaper, Bloo, Billy and Mandy, Ed, Edd, & Eddy, JoJo's Circus, The Wiggles, Tom & Jerry's, and bunch more...

Yes. My daughter makes me watch Barney Show.

I love you,
You love me,
We're a happy family,
with a great big hug,
and a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me TOO!

I love you,
You love me,
We're best friends like friends should be,
With a great big hug,
And a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too

:dizzy: :ily:

Yeah, Sure I do watch cartoons every now and then but that's natural when you have children. I think there is nothing wrong watching the cartoon once in a while when there is no kids being around in the household. Heck, I'll be 30 years old next year but at least in a sense, the cartoons does keep us sane in one way or other.

I watch most of the cartoons with my girls. they loves scooby doo, tom and jerry and many many more cartoons that are on TV. Most of all they loves Tom and Jerry. :)

Buckdodgers said:
I wonder if youre over 30 and still watch popeye,Looney Tunes or the Smurfs?
I still love the old cartoons that I grew up with. Bugs Bunny, The Roadrunner, Sylvester and tweetty, Foghorn Leghorn, etc... They still crack me up. Don't stop laughing, its good for your soul.

I watch Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends (FireStar and Ice-Man) every day on TiVo.

Back