Who's got a Wii and what do you think of it??

I don't have a Wii yet, but I have played a few games already on my friend's Wii.

So far, I've played... WiiSports (fun game; I love the golf & bowling games), Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (amazing graphics & gameplay), and Super Paper Mario (much better than the prequel; great game).

When I get a Wii, I will be getting those games... plus Super Mario Galaxy. :thumb:

I hope for you to play more on Wii sport relative. Then you would lose lot of heck weight. That would give me some room for arms to hug around ya. :D

My friend has Wii and we played bowling - SO fun!! (and I don't like real bowling) I would love Wii.

I am very rare to play with Wii so I am selling for it, pls PM me if u are interesting

I'm loving Wii not only for the unique controls, but that I can download games from childhood.

really, really, excited for the new SSB and:
supermariogalaxy.jpg

my brother and i dont using Wii but that very cool and very creatives video games

Yes, I have seen and heard of Wii video games. I heard they are petty neat and pretty cool. But they are so expensive about $400.00 or higher. Even play station 3 is so expensive. I rather wait until the price drop and buy it later. I won't spend that much money on a game machine that with $500.00 their prices are outrangous.

Yes, I have seen and heard of Wii video games. I heard they are petty neat and pretty cool. But they are so expensive about $400.00 or higher. Even play station 3 is so expensive. I rather wait until the price drop and buy it later. I won't spend that much money on a game machine that with $500.00 their prices are outrangous.

Um, it's only $250 and it comes with a free game, Wii Sports.

I am selling Wii with few accessories and bag plus 7 games for only 400 dollars or ur best offer, pls feel free PM me to ask me any questions or more discuss

I'm loving Wii not only for the unique controls, but that I can download games from childhood.

really, really, excited for the new SSB and:
supermariogalaxy.jpg
You hear about Super Luigi Galaxy?

Yep, that's right... Luigi!

If you beat the game 100%, you can replay it as Luigi. However, it's harder.

As Luigi, you jump higher and further... and run faster. Yet, you can't stop or control Luigi as well as Mario.

This should be interesting. :)

Um, it's only $250 and it comes with a free game, Wii Sports.

sorry to brust your bubbles,, You live in canada, I am from America. So, from where I live the games they sell here are not cheap here for $250.00 so that don't means each states or where you from to buy the game to be cheap.

sorry to brust your bubbles,, You live in canada, I am from America. So, from where I live the games they sell here are not cheap here for $250.00 so that don't means each states or where you from to buy the game to be cheap.

I'm talking about the video game console, not the games.

The video game console, Nintendo Wii itself costs $250 in both USA and Canada. The package includes a free game called, "Wii Sports" and is equipped with a Wii remote and a Nunchuk.

The new games for Wii are usually around $50 each while the older games are usually $15 to $30. Just because I don't live in the USA doesn't mean I don't know anything. I'm quite knowledgeable when it come the USA and their economics. I know what your US dollar is valued and I know what your products are priced at. I visit America all of the times, I shop in the USA on occasions.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

I'm talking about the video game console, not the games.

The video game console, Nintendo Wii itself costs $250 in both USA and Canada. The package includes a free game called, "Wii Sports" and is equipped with a Wii remote and a Nunchuk.

The new games for Wii are usually around $50 each while the older games are usually $15 to $30. Just because I don't live in the USA doesn't mean I don't know anything. I'm quite knowledgeable when it come the USA and their economics. I know what your US dollar is valued and I know what your products are priced at. I visit America all of the times, I shop in the USA on occasions.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

okay then I am sorry if I misunderstood you. No offense.

Wii is $250 in anywhere, such as wal-mart, best buy, target and others.

Only different way about online is bundled, that offers games with Wii to make more costly for consumers when they don't need or like this game, plus I don't like bundled stuff.

My exh got one for his house. I watch them play and they had a good time. Yea now my son want one for my house. I told him no cuz he already have xbox360 in my house. So one game system is enough. I am so tired of him getting different game system all the time. He used to have ps3 and sold it for 200 and I brought it for 700. I was pissed at him for wasting my money and I wont go thru it again.

Back