whos got a fast two stroke road bike?

Grummer

Reaction score
yes sir thats what i mean something like RGV250, KR1, RG400, RG500, TZR250's or even Aprilla's RS250 fuck i got to have one, getting rare, im willing to pay the the freight, import costs...

I used to ride my mates RG400 quite alot and we used to beat 1000cc bikes even on the day, the GSX-R750s !!! come think of it on my third day of owning the VT250 i dubbed my mate and went out to the open road then back to town -jumping the bridge at 150k what fun! he thought i was a manic and punched my on my back in the kidney lol it hurt (he was a big brute too, the kind you dont want to fuck with), and he was my best mate at the time. said i was just a haywired rider that id die in 2 years m nope im still Alive ! LOL (that was 23 years ago -fucken hell time flew)

so as you see im no slouch i rode IT200 on the local moto-x track and kid you not everyone thought it was a IT490 LMAO

i might have 1 eye, no ears but I sure can ride the fuck unlike most mortals would dare to, i got fucking balls....

(cant say no brain cuz it takes a lot of skill (hence brain) to ride this fast and i was superfit at the time 5000m swim in an hour - about as fast as competitive triathaletes !!

so id be interested in what-have-you, alternatively for those from california do youi know know any source where used VFR700's are? (not 750s) ??

cheers and thanks for reading.

Back