Who's going to Gallaudet Rockfest this 2004?

DeafSCUBA98

Reaction score
i'm just wondering who's going to Gally rockefest this year?

whats the date of the Gally RF this year qq i know its usually (or almost always) in April -- which weekend q

:dunno: if MizzDeaf and i can attend this year -- easy enuf to find a place to crash -- at my mom's house since she doesnt live very far from Gally! haha :lol:

AquaMaiden said:
Meme join ya!!?!?!? :bowdown:
I would let you join me... unfortunately, it's me that actually looking for someone to join. I'm still looking for someone to stay with during my visit there. :(

VamPyroX said:
I would let you join me... unfortunately, it's me that actually looking for someone to join. I'm still looking for someone to stay with during my visit there. :(
get a hotel room and have some of alldeaf members spilt up the money and u all can share a room.. hope not too much people hahaha I can imaged how crowd that would be. heh. I might won't go cuz I am going to Florida during the week ... sorry people!

Cheri said:
get a hotel room and have some of alldeaf members spilt up the money and u all can share a room.. hope not too much people hahaha I can imaged how crowd that would be. heh. I might won't go cuz I am going to Florida during the week ... sorry people!
Gang bang time! :naughty:

No, wait... I'm wrong.

Orgy time! :naughty:

i might go. depends on the plans.. since i'm planning on going to california sometime in july... so vacation budget... more likely going to california.. cuz my vacation budget is highly not likely to go both.. :-/

well if we all get rooms at a hotel, we should get adjoining rooms so we can go in and out of different rooms and hotel cant bust us for having too many people in a room lol.........also.....I may check it out.......I am a bit afraid since I am oral deaf and i only know a few people from online but not in real life.......

BabyPhat21 said:
well if we all get rooms at a hotel, we should get adjoining rooms so we can go in and out of different rooms and hotel cant bust us for having too many people in a room lol.........also.....I may check it out.......I am a bit afraid since I am oral deaf and i only know a few people from online but not in real life.......
That sounds like a good idea! Who knows, we might all end having an all-night orgy! :naughty:

VamPyroX said:
That sounds like a good idea! Who knows, we might all end having an all-night orgy! :naughty:
:rofl: that'll be nice... however i must have a room with only 1 woman.. is enough :P

DeafSCUBA98 said:
:rofl: that'll be nice... however i must have a room with only 1 woman.. is enough :P
Hmm... an one-woman man, eh? :thumb:

I still haven't decided on how I'm going to go. I don't want to end up taking the bus and get lost there. I'm still trying to find someone to join.

VamPyroX said:
I still haven't decided on how I'm going to go. I don't want to end up taking the bus and get lost there. I'm still trying to find someone to join.

Vampyrox - If I decide to drive down to Gally, I'll make sure you have my VIP to join me, ok?

AquaMaiden said:
Vampyrox - If I decide to drive down to Gally, I'll make sure you have my VIP to join me, ok?
Okay! :thumb: Where will you be staying? I don't want to stay at Gallaudet. I hear they charge $30 for the stay there. Ugh!

VamPyroX said:
Okay! :thumb: Where will you be staying? I don't want to stay at Gallaudet. I hear they charge $30 for the stay there. Ugh!

30 dollars - I was a Gallaudet students and they don't charge anyone as long as two roommates sign the guest in. Other option is sneaking - it always work and I'm sure a lot of kids at Gallaudet staying aren't students. I'll ask around.

Back