Whos F R E A K on computer alot ? ?

I think I'm one of them. :dunno:

I can't imagine if computers didn't exist. What would I do instead? Kinda scary now that I think about it.

Used to be a computer Freak for years....

I'm NOT too fond shopping myself, but
I LOVE shopping only IF
I never look at these price tags at all....and/or
IF I win $300 million dollars Lottery.

Imagine if you go shopping without look
at these price tags ....

</----- Aim freak.. ;) cuz I'm almost on all the time :bump: otherwise i always check emails EVERY DAY I can't live without this damn computer.. :D

I can't lie that i am not a computer freak but i am.. i love to surf on www and look for neat stuffs.. sigs, tickers, odd pics, and so on.. When I first got AOL, i was addicted to being online over 12 hours.. First day i was online for 18 and half hours.. LOL.. but no more..haha.. when i gave birth to my son, all that changed.. working and taking care of baby.. it was hard .. but i managed to steal some time online especially at night time.. dang..

so yeah when hes home.. im not online.. i spent my time with him and play with him.. help him with homework etc.. then tuck him in for the night.. then i will be ONLINE to check emails, post in forums, and so on.. hehe..

Too bad to Starrygaze.. you sould be glad you met me thru internet? yes?? lol.. If i had not find you.. Think of what it wuld be like now?? we never meet each other and all that?? pffty.... LOL.... and who cares about competetion.. just be yourself is all i care ... ha.. ;) :bump: starrygaze... LOL...... :giggle:

Lol

Hey , am new here but i do to know some of you all here. i will tell you who i am later on , smile . Yet i used to be the computer freaked but not anymore ha, :D

yea, i am computer freak pretty much of the times to play games, chat, emails. sometimes surf the internet.

I used be freak computer all time lol so right now everythings change cuz of i has a job and ects but during nite time oh yeaaaa :laugh2:

But, women do like is SHOPPING! Am I right to Ladies ? ? :thumb:[/QUOTE]

Well, I do shop some, but I am not crazy about it. Must be because I grew up with 3 older brothers and it made me a tomboy. LOL.

I like my computer, use it a lot at work, use at home to chat, post forum and work with my outdoor photos.

I did not have a computer when my kids were growing up until I finally bought one when they got to High School and needed it for resources to do schoolwork.

My son is going to college now and daughter will be next year. They are not around much because of school activities and part time working. My husband is an outdoorsman. He hunts, fish and likes his wood workshop.

But we do try to balance it out and spend some family time together. :gossip:

Oh speaking of shopping.. Would u believe I hate to go shopping? I would go shopping for foods.. thats it.. but other things, Heck no! I have anxiety attacks so every time i went shopping I always get anxiety attack when seeing too many people and feel so crowd.. no room to get thru and all that? UGH.. I hate it!!! :( I will have to hurry and get out of there then i can relax... whew!!! haha..

I'm not a computer freak. But I'm a CA (Computer addict), not AA (Alcoholic addict)!

Could you stay up for 32 hours non-stop for just trying to crack a password? (Dun ask me what type of pwd.) I did.

i m an pure computer freak enough to build my own customize computer setted with geforce 7200gtx 2gb memory card ddr ram and 3tb of hard drive space (dont believe me ? they do exist there s one case that can hold that much hard drive heheheheh)
anyway with penitnum 4 3.8ghz processor and an mother board build with pci express and pic buses and the case s called armor because its an full size tower and heavy also it can hold 6 hard drive devices and also with an liquid cooler that have an neon light ability which is blue good venting and keeps my cpu cool too

Including work, school, and playtime I generally spend about 9hrs on the internet. Except for weekends it's probably 12.

I'm not a freak on computers, I just know more than you.......DAMN that's a good quote for my next T-Shirt!! :-D

darkflare83 said:
i m an pure computer freak enough to build my own customize computer setted with geforce 7200gtx 2gb memory card ddr ram and 3tb of hard drive space (dont believe me ? they do exist there s one case that can hold that much hard drive heheheheh)
anyway with penitnum 4 3.8ghz processor and an mother board build with pci express and pic buses and the case s called armor because its an full size tower and heavy also it can hold 6 hard drive devices and also with an liquid cooler that have an neon light ability which is blue good venting and keeps my cpu cool too

Yo Darkflare.

Can you give me link that I can order 3TB of hard drive?

I am freak about the computer lol :D.. love doing on adobe Photoshop like sigs, tag, photography add something, checking email, etc lol ..

My ex boyfriend got mad at me cause he dont like to see me to use computer all the time lol :D I told him that I am freak!!!! the computer ... he keep calling me "Computer Girl" computer girl computer girl .. blah at him lol which he is not freak the computer lol

Forgot to said something .. If I have my own kids and I would spend time with the kids than computer .. right now I dont have a kids :( love crazy over kids cause I dont have any of boyfriend right now .. I am looking for guys *still search* :D lol

Back