Who's being 'jolly' today???

Roadrunner

Reaction score
Congratulations to Jolie_77's 1,000th post!!!

Ok ok...now now, where's the dedication and postwhore medal?

Anyhow, continue to enjoy your stay here in AD!! ;)

:applause: :applause: :applause: Congratulations Jolie_77 on your 1,000th posting!!!! Now you next goal is to head for the 2,000th posting!!! Happy Posting!!! :hug:

lol

congrate to jolie on 1,000 posts smile are you trying to catch me hehe jk smile hugs

Congrat on reaching past 1,000 posts. Jolie

Hey Jolieeee -- Nice 1, 000 posts eh ? LOL

Congratulations, girl !! Keep up postwhorin' and try your best to beat ADers' postwhorin' score. Heh heh

Wow!! Have not been posts very much... yikes!! (sorry off topic!)

(ok back on Topic :D )

CONGRATS, JO!! YAHOOO!!! :bowdown: WTG

Everyone, Thank you for the congratulations. ;)

I came in AllDeaf wanting to learn more about alot of different issues that we all as a community face on a daily basis, whether it may be stereotype, racism, weight issues, men/women stuffs, you name it. I have learned alot ever since because there are alot of feedbacks that was said way plenty which makes us all united stronger. It's all about extending your hand to others to see things "out of the box" as well. It's been really a pleasure for me to be here in AllDeaf and I could not ask for anything better. I have appreciated it tons of time.

And lastly, I want to thank some of my closest friends for the support and the lending hand over through the years :ily:

Congratulations, Jolie_77.
I have enjoyed your posts and hope you will continue to hang out with us in here for a long time :)

Congratulations to Jolie_77's 1,000th post!!!

Ok ok...now now, where's the dedication and postwhore medal?

Anyhow, continue to enjoy your stay here in AD!! ;)

award57wl.gif

Back