Whom Do You Admire the Most?

I have few athletes that I admire are

John Kruk (Phillies 1B)
Hulk Hogan (one of best WWE wrestler ever since)
John Elway (Broncos QB during Orange Crush era)
Donovan McNabb (Eagles QB)

Will add more later if I pop up on my mind

I have few athletes that I admire are

John Kruk (Phillies 1B)
Hulk Hogan (one of best WWE wrestler ever since)
John Elway (Broncos QB during Orange Crush era)
Donovan McNabb (Eagles QB)

Will add more later if I pop up on my mind

John Elway eh? Did you know he crybabied his way out of the colts draft back in 1983? Well he did and i hated him ever since.Im sure San Diego fans hate Eli Manning too cause he did the exact samething john elway did.

John Elway eh? Did you know he crybabied his way out of the colts draft back in 1983? Well he did and i hated him ever since.Im sure San Diego fans hate Eli Manning too cause he did the exact samething john elway did.

I dont care abt draft, I just admired his play, so shut up and Ray Lewis sux!

Oddball do you live in Cleveland?

I grew up and lived there for 25 years and witnessed the riot and their hatred for Art Modell. If you go to the Basement bar in the Flats (in downtown Cleveland area) and you will see the Art Modell's mess in the display). Clevelanders truly loathed him with a passion, so I don't blame them.

True story was Paul Brown, a coach for Cleveland Browns in 1964 and won the champion (mind you, three years before Super Bowl was established), then Paul was fired by Art Modell immediately after Browns won the 1964 champion. I asked my dad why Art fired Paul for? He said, it was his jealousy of Paul's huge success and fame. I was like oh, please. Art did the same thing to Marty Schomoyetter (sp) after Browns lost to Denver in Super Bowl on Dec. 1987.. Marty was fired on my 17th birthday. That's why I lost respect for idiot Art Modell ever since. :rl:

1. Elvis Presley
elvis.jpg

2. Elizabeth Taylor
elizabeth_taylor4.jpg

3. Marilyn Monore
m_monroe_300.jpg

4. Mandy Moore
18-mandymoore.jpg

5. Michael Jordan
Michael_Jordan.jpg

6. Ben Affleck
060420_ben_bcol_1030a.widec.jpg

7. Reese Witherspoon
reesewitherspoon.jpg

That's about it.

I grew up and lived there for 25 years and witnessed the riot and their hatred for Art Modell. If you go to the Basement bar in the Flats (in downtown Cleveland area) and you will see the Art Modell's mess in the display). Clevelanders truly loathed him with a passion, so I don't blame them.

True story was Paul Brown, a coach for Cleveland Browns in 1964 and won the champion (mind you, three years before Super Bowl was established), then Paul was fired by Art Modell immediately after Browns won the 1964 champion. I asked my dad why Art fired Paul for? He said, it was his jealousy of Paul's huge success and fame. I was like oh, please. Art did the same thing to Marty Schomoyetter (sp) after Browns lost to Denver in Super Bowl on Dec. 1987.. Marty was fired on my 17th birthday. That's why I lost respect for idiot Art Modell ever since. :rl:

Well How you feel about IRSAY Who Moved the Baltimore Colts to Indianapolis? I Hate His son too!! Thats why theyre Cursed cause Irsay still carries the Stolen Name,,Stolen Horseshoe And Stolen Baltimore Colts Records and carries those records to Indy! Art Modell Gave your Name BROWNS Back he didnt take it with him called em Baltimore Browns now did he? Ravens Have a New Tradition and Art didnt Carry the Cleveland Browns Records to Baltimore nether.Thats why INDIANPOLIS is cursed and Baltimore is not! And Indy Fans are still waiting for that superbowl game.But No matter what Peyton does Colts will continue to choke in the playoffs.

the only person i admire the most is my partner,and my grandfather, both of these people n ever gave up on me, and never quit on me, this is the main reason i have high respect for both of them, they speak thier mind, but they also know that they wont quit to get to thier dreams and to achive it !

My brain's dead at the moment.

But I had read a book written by G. Gordon Liddy, and it was interesting.

Back