Whoa!!!

FeistyChick

Reaction score
got this from my bf's father via email... i never heard of this- i am glad he sent it to us! cuz it is news for us!!! and i thought i would share this with you guys... :shock:

CANCER UPDATE FROM JOHNS HOPKINS HOSPITAL
Cancer update -- Johns Hopkins

1) No water bottles in freezer.
2) No plastic containers in microwave.
3) No plastic wrap in microwave.
Johns Hopkins has recently sent this out in its newsletters. This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center as well.

Dioxin chemicals causes cancer, especially breast cancer.
Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies.

Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Don't heat your food in the microwave using plastic containers.
This especially applies to foods that contain fat. (The damage the microwaves do to the cells of the food is a whole 'nother article)

Don't use plastic wrap (such as Saran Wrap) in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food.
Cover food, if you must, with a paper towel instead. Use glass such as Corning Ware or Pyrex, or ceramic containers for heating food. You get the same results without the dioxins.
Foods such as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc., should be removed from their original containers and heated in something else. Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper. It's just safer to use glass or ceramic.
Remember when some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper? The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.
This is an article that should be sent to anyone important in your life.

I heard it before that. I use any glasses bowl or etc in microwave. I never put water bottle in freezer. Last 2 yrs ago, I found it out and keep avoid it.

I only use microwave safe plastic container to put the food in before putting into nuke machine.

Plastic wraps or ziploc bags are a NO NO.

dang bad news smh

i never put saran wrap and use pastic containers in mircowave
also i never put water in the freezer

Back