Who would like to see Clinton back in White House again?

Do you wish for more term limit fix in Constitution?

• Let Bill come back again

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Hell no, I'm tired of all the scandals that went on when he was prez

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • I'm staying on the fence

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
Clinton already served 8 years as the president so there is the law that presidents can be president only TWICE.

yeah but u never know if they decide to change law later on about how long the prez can be in white house? :eek:

Originally posted by Steel
Clinton already served 8 years as the president so there is the law that presidents can be president only TWICE.

He can help his wife become better president. that's teamwork even marriage for.

No I don't want Clinton back but I don't want Bush either

LET BILL CLINTON COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna him back in the white House in the future so he can get our country out of debt and get us more jobs!!!

I knew my fiance won't agree with me, but he knows me better than that.

:cheers:

i definately wouldnt mind if Clinton was back in office -- hell even with the scandals flying all over -- he did good for the States and his political career has to overshadow his personal scandals -- the media likes to be so NOSY into politicians personal lives and pick them apart and not really look at their political careers -- especially during the height of the Clinton/Lewinsky scandal :roll: i looked past that and knew that Clinton was still a good leader despite the fact he had relations with Lewinsky and pretty much broke the cardinal rule of adultry in a marriage but so what! that is a COMMON occurrence with the average folks and grounds for divorce *shrugs* like someone had once posted (i dont recall who it was now) "USA is a sue-happy country" so i should also say "USA is a divorce happy country" or "USA is an adulturous happy country" cuz of the higher rates of adultry and so forth but the media seems to enjoy focusing on the personal lives of the politicans

im now going to STFU or i would be at risk for going WAYY off topic in this post :laugh2:

Originally posted by Lasza
He can help his wife become better president. that's teamwork even marriage for.
actually, i can wait for another president than you very much

Originally posted by LadyDuke
LET BILL CLINTON COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna him back in the white House in the future so he can get our country out of debt and get us more jobs!!!

I knew my fiance won't agree with me, but he knows me better than that.

:cheers:

FYI He wasn't the one that got us jobs.. He let all those stupid dot commer scammers screw us int he end.

Bush inherited the bottoming out of the dot.com and telecom (and guess what.. telecom is still bottoming out!) Think twice people.

It seemed good during that time because it was! But then the bottom fell out when people started realizing it was all bullshit.
Jobs went fast (esp those thousands of dot.com companies.. and i worked for one..). It was all a big lie.

Clinton also did not handle himself properly by lying about Monica. Bush hasn't lied one single iota and you all still rag on him? What's wrong with this picture? Hmmm.

Tsk. The sad state of liberals. :-D

Brenden

is bill clinton and hillary clinton divorced???

i know that new book about hilliary clinton said the truth about bill clinton and the affair.
I pray that Clinton or his wife? never become president! maybe bill's dauther:naughty: i am gonna work for her:naughty: hee hee

no they are still married...

but of course, they SHOULD be divorced anyway... :roll: but Hillary is still staying with Clinton just for POWER...how sad.

Originally posted by tAzMaNiAc
FYI He wasn't the one that got us jobs.. He let all those stupid dot commer scammers screw us int he end.

Bush inherited the bottoming out of the dot.com and telecom (and guess what.. telecom is still bottoming out!) Think twice people.

It seemed good during that time because it was! But then the bottom fell out when people started realizing it was all bullshit.
Jobs went fast (esp those thousands of dot.com companies.. and i worked for one..). It was all a big lie.

Clinton also did not handle himself properly by lying about Monica. Bush hasn't lied one single iota and you all still rag on him? What's wrong with this picture? Hmmm.

Tsk. The sad state of liberals. :-D

Brenden
Yeah so why do you blame Bush even though he didn't do anything to BETRAY our country like Clinton did? The US consitution said that "truth shall set you free" but Clinton lied, and it didn't set him free...it made his life even worse and embrassassing...and it's sort of hard to trust somone who has betrayed you once...

Originally posted by Steel
Yeah so why do you blame Bush even though he didn't do anything to BETRAY our country like Clinton did? The US consitution said that "truth shall set you free" but Clinton lied, and it didn't set him free...it made his life even worse and embrassassing...and it's sort of hard to trust somone who has betrayed you once...

No...that didn't set Clinton free because he kept on repeating denying about the affair. He finally admitted the truth. Because of him lying in the first place...he never was set free.

If he was asked the first question..if the affair was true....and if he was honest...he would have been free. :p

I would love to have Bill Clinton back in the oval office.. I dont give a flank about what happened with Monica.. the reason is

1. Unemployment rate are soaring higher for the first time in 9 years.. Wait a minute.. 9 years, eh? That was during Bush Sr's term before Clinton came in, during Clinton's terms unemployment rate shrink, we got a trillion surplus. It WAS one of great feelings to be an american when Bill was in office.. Now unemployment are up.. Guess who is in the oval office now? Of course Bush I understand that 9/11 really hurt our economy but Bush can do better to steer economy back to the level that Bill left the office.. That's my two cents

Originally posted by whitemoe
I would love to have Bill Clinton back in the oval office.. I dont give a flank about what happened with Monica.. the reason is

1. Unemployment rate are soaring higher for the first time in 9 years.. Wait a minute.. 9 years, eh? That was during Bush Sr's term before Clinton came in, during Clinton's terms unemployment rate shrink, we got a trillion surplus. It WAS one of great feelings to be an american when Bill was in office.. Now unemployment are up.. Guess who is in the oval office now? Of course Bush I understand that 9/11 really hurt our economy but Bush can do better to steer economy back to the level that Bill left the office.. That's my two cents

Wait a min! 9 years ago, Bush SR isn't in charge. it was Bill Clinton. so Bill Clinton ruined the encomic <-- spell? why? he spend so much money on vacations to anywhere he wants, spend money on his daughter's vacation, spend money on everything for his family. 9 years ago is the year of 1994... Clinton is in charge that year. Remmy clinton's in charge for 8 years. from 1992 to 2000
so that's 2 years after clinton become pres.:cool:

Originally posted by SilenceGold
No...that didn't set Clinton free because he kept on repeating denying about the affair. He finally admitted the truth. Because of him lying in the first place...he never was set free.

If he was asked the first question..if the affair was true....and if he was honest...he would have been free. :p
absloutely

I not think He need go back to be prez... I think his wife's turn to take over his job. :lol:

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I agree with the term for presidents being two terms only. However, Clinton's term went by so quickly that I didn't even realize he finished 8 years already. He did a lot and I was impressed with him. He may have made mistakes, but hey... he's human. You can't blame him for that! :thumb:

I agree...(I know it's late in posting in here as it was started in May, oh well, never too late! heh). I miss having Clinton in the Office. I like him better than Bush and some of the previous presidents as well.
He was such a jovial and friendly person and really did his best to run the country in everyone's best interests. Of course, he made a few mistakes, hey he's HUMAN!
Sure wish he were president NOW instead of George W Bush....:mad2: Bush scares me! :shock:

illust said: "Bush had good experience in business when he work for oil in west TX"

me: he did??!!! NOT! his oil business ventures went bankrupt! Bush is just about the only texan who COULD NOT FIND OIL IN TEXAS!:eek:

Back