Who will win Super Bowl 43?

radlhrnz

Reaction score

Do you think the NFL teams will win Super Bowl 43?

New York Giants?
Dallas Cowboys?
Green Bay Packers?
New York Jets?
New England Patriots?
Indianapolis Colts?
Pittsburgh Steelers?
Jacksonville Jaguars?
San Diego Chargers?
Cleveland Browns?
Minnesota Vikings?
Chicago Bears?
Denver Broncos?
Seattle Seahawks?:D

Oh jeez... Ask this question @ weeks 14, 15 or 16! It's too early to tell who's going to win the Super Bowl. :lol:

Oh jeez... Ask this question @ weeks 14, 15 or 16! It's too early to tell who's going to win the Super Bowl. :lol:

Yeah, it's too early to predict since it's often unpredictable with the NFL.... But only one thing I can predict now is that Pats won't be there! :lol:

Kansas City Chiefs never been Super Bowl before but someone says they should get that one!

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! :D

Serious? Oh sorry too pride...okay. Dallas Cowboys over San Diego Chargers.

Dudes, I knows too early. All you see who have better chance to win instead "too early to tell" excuse. Pick who without "This is football" that won't kill you, right? :cool2:

Come on to pick for fun. You can say Kansas City Chiefs or Houston Texans for now. That is okay to said Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. :D

Giants surprised us last year with SB wins so it s tough to predict who wil win it all. But hey it s always fun to guess who will. My guess is.... Philadelphia Eagles as long Mcnabb remains healthy.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS! :D

Serious? Oh sorry too pride...okay. Dallas Cowboys over San Diego Chargers.

Dudes, I knows too early. All you see who have better chance to win instead "too early to tell" excuse. Pick who without "This is football" that won't kill you, right? :cool2:

Come on to pick for fun. You can say Kansas City Chiefs or Houston Texans for now. That is okay to said Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. :D

:h5:Max!! I am feeling much better about the Patriots :D I am confident they will work hard this season and may shock the NFL heehee.. Remember, its FOOTBALL LOL

:h5:Max!! I am feeling much better about the Patriots :D I am confident they will work hard this season and may shock the NFL heehee.. Remember, its FOOTBALL LOL

:h5: They still keep working hard not matter with Brady or Cassel...that are their attiudes habits. :)

MMMM...I know their other habits. :giggle: Because it is FOOTBALL!!! YEAH!!!

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!! :lol:

Still to early to say who will be in the Superbowl yet...I would wait later on like Game 15 or 16. There are always surprises even unexpectly and it doesn't come out till the end...:hmm: Kansas City? Nah...Tuna? :laugh2: Or hum, hey I know...St. Louis Rams :hmm:

Kansas City Chiefs never been Super Bowl before but someone says they should get that one!

Sara... the Kansas City Chiefs did get to the Superbowl before...

Super Bowl I (1967) Green Bay Packers beat KC 35-10
Super Bowl 4 (1970) KC won vs Minnesota Vikings 23-7

That's all for the Chiefs in SB appearances... but who knows in a few years KC could return to the Super Bowl finally... thought I would point this out... :cool2:

AND it is really too early to say who will go for the Super Bowl.. let's wait till Week 14 to 17 and see how this has panned out... till then watch and see who will be ahead somehow...

That's all for the Chiefs in SB appearances... but who knows in a few years KC could return to the Super Bowl finally... thought I would point this out... :cool2:

That's right. I think there are at least 5, 6 or 7 teams never went to the Superbowl. They're Browns, Houston, Cardinals, Lions, and Saints...and Jaquars ??? and Titians ??? (The last two, I ain't sure...)

Tennessee Titans did go to the Super Bowl... vs St. Louis back in 1999 and lost..

Jacksonville have yet to appear at a SB...

Arizona has had a bad playoff record and been really lousy for a long time except in 1998 when the Cards got into the playoffs and shocked the hell out of Dallas in the first round before losing to Minnesota in the second round....

Detroit did get to the 2nd round but that all... in 1991 I beleive....

New Orleans almost got into the Super Bowl back in 2007.. but lost in the NFC championship....

Cleveland and Houston have yet to try for the Super Bowl but the Browns do have one advantage over the Texans.. that is a playoff appearance only...

I think I'll wait for another movie to be released in theaters that will have a prediction just like they did in I Am Legend. ;)

you got it in my mind but im really forgot it but thanks for info

what is this? its only week 2.

it is...TOO EARLY!!!

holla us at week 15.

I think I'll wait for another movie to be released in theaters that will have a prediction just like they did in I Am Legend. ;)

Or like Back To The Future 2 to grab the bookie's sport history. :D

what is this? its only week 2.

it is...TOO EARLY!!!

holla us at week 15.

Scare to be wrong?. :lol: It is fun to think/guess, right?

Look every football magazines/websites done with their predication. :cool2:

Oh right I forgot here is unfriendly thread that scares everyone off. :hmm:

Do you think the NFL teams will win Super Bowl 43?

New York Giants?
Dallas Cowboys?
Green Bay Packers?
New York Jets?
New England Patriots?
Indianapolis Colts?
Pittsburgh Steelers?
Jacksonville Jaguars?
San Diego Chargers?
Cleveland Browns?
Minnesota Vikings?
Chicago Bears?
Denver Broncos?
Seattle Seahawks?:D

where is Philly Eagles? u forget them, huh?

dont care about it at all.. they're idiots because it is part of their job to say it.

If i were them, i would rather to say, "Ask us in week 15 and we'll answer you all, please be patience with us."

i will answer at week 15.

Back